Chapter 15: [Redacted] Anger

A/N: "For most of these chapters they'll have Redacted in the title so please don't be mad."

Starting with 2732 walking to school as it was just another day of boredom except for 2732 thinking of the Scarlet King just after reading about it, it just kept bugging 2732 yesterday and now

Scp-2732: "Another day, just another day still the Scarlet King...I wonder if I can find that king..." *he bumped into Kiba* "Oof sorry Kiba."

Kiba: "Oh huh? Oh no worries it's fine."

Scp-2732: "Umm dude are you okay?"

Kiba: "Yeah i'm fine."

Scp-2732: "O...kay then I'll se ya later." *the two nodded and walk to class all the while 2732 was just thinking of 001 not the Scarlet King but the other type of 001*

Later

Scp-2732 was in class learning math which was boring as fuuuu[Redacted]. Well apparently cussing ain't allowed soooo f[Redacted] this is an anomaly taking place...well back to 2732, 2732 got a message from an unknown number and the following messages are taken place

Unknown message: "2732 sorry for interrupting you in class but unfortunately we need you to go to [Redacted] and someone would meet up with you to rescue another Scp. sorry for texting you in class 😔😔😔. Also this message will be deleted in 60 seconds."

Scp-2732: *he sighs* "f[Redacted] me...eh should I really leave...meh it's math I would rather learn it from greek philosophers than this." *2732 then quietly left out of class without even making any excuse and just ditch school* "Well that was easy let's get going."

At [Redacted]

Basically he was only with two people from the Serpent's Hand and they were the ones who talk about joining the Serpent's Hand and they were outside of a facility

Scp-2732: "So basically we're gonna be rescuing an Scp?"

Charles (one of the two men): "Yes the Scp we'll be rescuing is Scp-2662."

Scp-2732: "Ohh isn't he the Cthulhu who has a cult?"

Taki (the other men): "Correct. Looks like you know your Scps."

Scp-2732: "It's a long reading of all the Scps. So what's the plan?"

Charles: "You and Taki will go underneath the facility and go up his room. Once there you'll find him and get him out of here and we'll take him somewhere safe."

Scp-2732: "Is there a reason why we need him?"

Charles: "It's a long story but for now we need you to enter in. There's a hole that'll lead you there." *He hand 2732 a flashlight* "Good luck 2732."

Scp-2732: "Alright." *2732 then go down the hole and started walking* "Man this is actually good except for how the structure is terrible." *then he sees two people wearing robes*

???1: "Oh lord Cthulhu we shall free you from your prison."

Scp-2732: "Umm..."

???2: *looks at 2732 with surprised* "You there who are you?"

Scp-2732: "I am not dealing with this." *2732 dropkicks one of them and then started beating the second one till he was knocked out* "Alright I gotta hurry I have places to be." *2732 sees that one of them had a shovel* "Aww s[Redacted] time to get digging." *2732 hums and digs as it took time as he contact Charles* "Hey Charles I don't know if I'm going up."

Charles: "Let me see..." *he look at a map he had which he didn't told Scp-2732* "Umm go a bit on your right and a few feet you'll be able to find his cell."