003

Chloe hadn't been back to the village since she had walked in on Charlee and Warren having sex. She felt betrayed. She thought that Charlee was on her side.

Chloe looked up as Isla toddled in. She grinned and looked at her. "We go see auny Charlee?" Isla asked as she climbed onto the bed.

"Not today babes. Mummy doesn't feel very well," Chloe said. She knew she was lying. But she couldn't face her sister. She especially couldn't face Warren.

Isla pouted. "B-But whats we doings today?"

"You're going to playgroup and mummy is going to try and find us a house," Chloe told her as she kissed her head.

Isla sighed. "No go paygoup. Tay mummy," she said as she got under the duvet.

****

Warren was trying to get in touch with Chloe. She wasn't answering his calls. They just went to voicemail. Warren had the feeling that she had gone again and taken Isla for a second time.

If that was the case, Warren was going after them. He wasn't missing out on being in Isla's life any longer. He had missed nearly three years and he wasn't going to miss anymore.

Warren looked up as Charlee walked in. He glared. "Well?"

"I haven't heard from her. She hasn't called me or text. She vanished again," Charlee said as she sat down. She had the feeling that Chloe knew about her and Warren.

Warren was fuming. He looked at Charlee. "I suggest you find a way to bring her back to this village. I am not missing out on my daughter's life anymore. Isla is my little girl."

Charlee nodded. "Chloe won't come back. I think she knows about us," she said.

****

Chloe pulled up into the village. She saw Warren walking out of the club. Chloe remembered the anger she had. She climbed out of her car and walked over to him. "Enjoying shagging my sister?" She spat.

"Where's Isla?"

Chloe rolled her eyes. "That doesn't concern you. Why didn't you tell me you were screwing my sister?! One of us not enough you want the both?"

Warren smirked. "Well I had you. Had to have her too."

"You're a prick. No wonder we didn't work out," she spat. She turned away from him. But before she walked off, she turned to look at him. "You're never going to see me or Isla again. I hope your fling with Charlee is worth it."

Warren glared. "She's my daughter. You can't do this," he said.

"Watch me!"

Warren walked towards her. He grabbed her and pushed her against her car. He pressed himself up against her. "Isla is my daughter. You or no one else is going to stop me being her father. Are we clear?"

Chloe looked into his eyes. He looked into hers. Their lips soon met in a heated and passionate kiss. Warren pulled her into the alleyway and lifted her up.

Chloe began to unfasten his jeans while he pushed her thong to the side. Chloe felt him push into her. She moaned remembering how good he felt.

Warren began to move in and out of her. Their lips attached in a passionate and long kiss to stop their moans from being heard.

Chloe felt him climax inside of her. She felt herself release her load. Warren pulled out and rested his head on hers. Chloe looked at him. "That shouldn't have happened."

"Well it did babe."

Chloe looked at him. She knew having sex with Warren was about to complicate everything. But could they work together for the sake of their daughter?