SARW5SNH (19)

Hey guys! What do you think of the cover? Like it? That's why I dedicated this chapter to lilmissesV for the cover! A virtual round of applause for her! :D Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while...school starts tomorrow, lame, I know! Like they say, SCHOOL: seven crappy hours of our lives..

And I was thinking about it, but I wasn't so sure, do you guys want recaps? I'm just asking but I probably won't put them up anyways ;D Sorry! It's like what we say in Indonesia...Males! Which means lazy but it explains it in an awesome way..if that's even possible :P Okay, enough of my rambling, here's the next chapter!

Remember to Vote! You guys never vote and it breaks my heart :'( And Commentttt! I want your input! And please become a Fan :D That way, you get updated on when I upload! And it boosts my confidence with this story! Didn't I just say enough rambling...? Sorry!

"Dan dan dan dan! Dan! Dan!" Me and Zeke were tip-toeing in our ninja costumes and singing our evil things theme song out loud.

I was surprised Zeke had a ninja costume. And no, its not really a ninja costume, its a set of clothes you use for doing evil things and it consists of anything black.

"Do you guys have to be so loud?" Blake asked.

We looked at each other then nodded "Yes."

"Chill, nobody's here!" I told him.

Blake sighed and handed me the spray paint.

"This is gonna be good." Sam grinned "How about...Harrison the Hottie?"

"Uh..to be honest, I don't find my uncle attractive in the slightest bit."

"How about...Dean Harrison is my little bitch?" Zeke suggested.

"Yes! I like it!" I agreed "Its going to be hot pink with little hearts!"

"Alright then, you guys stay guard and I'll stay here." Demetri ordered.

Zeke, Sam and Blake left the office and Sam wiggled his eyebrows before closing the door.

I started in extra curly, cursive handwriting and then went over it again to bold it. It looked good, just a few more hearts, here....and there....and...viola!

In big, bold, bright pink it states 'Dean Harrison is ma lil bitch'

Me and Demetri admire the work and he compliments me, I blush and thank the Gods that the room is dark and he can't see my face.

Suddenly Sam and Blake burst through the door

"Somebody's coming! Look!" They cried.

I could see the door knob turning slowly and the sound of keys jangling was audible.

My eyes widened in fear. Crap. We're so dead.

There was a scream. A loud, piercing, girlie scream. Who was that? Was it...Zeke?! Oh god.

The door burst open and the four of us screamed.

"AAAAAARGH!"

"AAAAAARGH!" The other guy screamed too.

"Aaargh..?" My scream died down in my throat as I wondered who he was.

"Who are you?" The guy asked at the same time we did.

"The Dean!" He stated.

"Dean Harrison?" Zeke asked as he entered the room "You look so young! Did you try those facial exfoliants? I told you, you would go back in time!" Zeke said grinning.

My hand found its way to my forehead again. Zeke...

"No! No, no! I'm not Dean Harrison! I'm the substitute! I'm Jeremy. And what are you guys doing here?"

Now that I looked at him I realised he looked really young. And fine he looked too! Oh dam, I could see his packs through his shirt.

"How old are you?" The question was asked before I had a chance to control my words.

He chuckled and glanced at us, then at the wall where-oh crap.

The wall.

Now I've been murdered and brought back from hell so I can be stabbed. So dead.