•♡Chapter VI♡•

Guyzzzzzz!!!!😱😱😱

I have very very sad news... for the past months I have been experiencing heart palpitations... when I told my parents about it, they scolded me for not telling, and they got me straight to the doctor. They checked my heart beat, and some wires, and stuff were connected to me.

The doctor said I have two holes in my heart, and the disease is called Angina Pectoris, or MVP.

Now I can't eat chocolate.😱😓😞😭

I am so sad right now.😭😞

I'm. Gonna. Mother. Fuckin'. DIE!!!!

Okay, okay... that's a bit inaccurate. I mean, Doctor Fr**** said that I am not allowed to consume any kind of caffeine.

So no tea, iced tea, milk tea, or even just tea, coffee, iced, or not, cocktails, soda, and of course chocolate.

Also... I'm from my lil' cousin's birthday. My dad parked in some parking lot after the party, I opened the window to get fresh air. Ya know what happened? Instead of fresh air, I got a crazy weirdo guy staring at me then dropped his trash IN. THE. CAR! What a weirdo.

Now, enough drama, and let's get on with it. And the only thing I own is the plot, and some stuff... Not a copycat.

Oh, and one more thing...

Wiggle
Wiggle
  Wiggle
   Wiggle
    Wiggle
     Wiggle
      Wiggle
       Wiggle
        Wiggle
         Wiggle
          Wiggle
          Wiggle
         Wiggle
        Wiggle
       Wiggle
      Wiggle
     Wiggle
    Wiggle
   Wiggle
  Wiggle
Wiggle
Wiggle
Wiggle
Wiggle
  Wiggle
   Wiggle
    Wiggle
      Wiggle
       Wiggle
        Wiggle
         Wiggle
          Wiggle
          Wiggle
         Wiggle
        Wiggle
       Wiggle
       Wiggle
         Wiggle
          Wiggle
           Wiggle
            Wiggle
             Wiggle
              Wiggle
              Wiggle
             Wiggle
            Wiggle
           Wiggle
          Wiggle
         Wiggle
        Wiggle
       Wiggle
       Wiggle
        Wiggle
         Wiggle
          Wiggle
           Wiggle
           Wiggle
          Wiggle
         Wiggle
        Wiggle
       Wiggle
      Wiggle
     Wiggle
    Wiggle
   Wiggle
  Wiggle
Wiggle
Wiggle

Feel free to copy paste...
-Pure👑

•••♡•••

Natasha Romanoff

Okay, I have a plan. It's really stupid anyway, should I tell them? Nah. A champion of Minerva's here, he can do better... but mom wouldn't be too proud.

"Well?"

Oh gods, they're staring at me, probably tell them, there's no stopping now.

"Well, they did say we can go back to both camps, right?" They simply nodded.

I took a deep breath, "What if we bring the rest of the original Avengers with us... you know, with a couple more people."

The room exploded.

"NO!!!"

Okkkaaayyy, they're mad.

"What were you thinking?" The two Grae- uh, I mean, both of our Greeks were shouting me. While my fellow Roman is trying to use Steve's 'Eyebrows of Disappointment™️', but failing miserably, and instead he just did his signature 'I am Tony Stark, don't mess with me™️' stare with his arms crossed.

"Okay, the plan is to like what we said, yeah. We go to camp, find Annabeth, and Percy then were practically done... but..." I trailed off, avoiding their eyes.

"We should bring the others."

Then the once silent room, was filled with chaos... not just from us Greeks, and Romans, but the rest were there too, even Pepper!

"What?! That's the only plan I can ever come up in this si-chi-ay-sion!" I huffed, crossing my arms like a child being grounded, "It's not like you guys have any better ideas."

They quieted, and shared guilty looks while I glared at them.

"Well, it's worth a shot." The Avengers that had the mythological blood nodded.

"No." Steve said.

"What is it again Steve?! Always no. I don't want to. Well, boohoo for you, you're coming whether you like it or not." Tony said firmly.

"Tony, you don't understand. It's hard for us already with the missions being piled up, but come on. This is absurd. You can't just be like that.  Random girls going inside the Tower, and they somehow brainwashed you, and the others, but come on Tony, that's just a new low." Steve reasoned.

"What in Hera's cows is wrong with you Grant? You saw the goddess, you saw some of the hunt, and yet here you are, talking shit about our heritage!" Wanda muttered angrily.

"Thi-this is so wrong." Those birds can't just shut up, can't they? Well, let's just say, the both of them were munching on popcorn.

"I actually second that."

•••♡•••

Sooooooo, how is my super duper short chappy? This doesn't have content at all. I just did it for something to publish, and actually write. Unlike my filler, which is filled with inspirations. Bye my sweet munchkins. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧
-Pure👑

¤Zia¤Patts¤