Chapter 2

Aubrey's POV

I was spending the day with my four bestfriends Emily, Aliyah, Hayley and Kiarna in the city buying dresses for the upcoming dance and party. We were in Topshop singing and dancing to One Directions Up All Night when we heard clapping from behind us when the song changed to another one. Us girls turned around and saw the One Direction boys looking at us with amazement. Harry stepped forward saying "you girls were amazayn!!! I can't believe you can sing and dance like that. I know you girls know us but we would love to know your names". "My name is Aubrey and they are Emily, Aliyah, Hayley and Kiarna. Thank you for those kind words. It is great that our idols think so much of us", I say smiling at Harry with a big smile.

I can't believe that I am standing in front of the Harry Styles... this is a dream come true. The only thing that could make this even better is if they want to get to know us and sing with them.

Just as I was thinking that Harry steps forward again. "We would be honored if you would spend the rest of the day with us so we can get to know you wonderful girls. We would also like to offer you a chance of going tour with us as our opening act and our personal dancers. If you can't do that it's find but we would love if you could". I quickly make eye contact with the girls asking what they think and they all looked at me as if saying 'are you stupid, of course we want to go, say yes'.

I turned back to Harry and said "Of course we want to go on tour with you and get to know you guys. You guys inspired us to sing and dance and be the best we can be!!!"

I see the smile creep onto the boys face and they started to say...

Hi guys:D

Hope you liked the chapter!!! Don't forget to comment and vote:)