Chapter 4

Recap...

We all head out of the store and walk down the road in pairs, talking to our partners that are so much like ourselves and all I can think is I can't wait for this afternoon.

Aliyah's POV

I see all my friends paired with their favourite One Direction boy and i am paired with mine... Zayn Malik. All that is going on in my head is OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM TALKING TO ZAYN!!! All the other girls are talking to the boys calmly and normally so I decided to do the same. I turn to face Zayn but I see him already facing me. "Hi. My name is Zayn but I think you already know that", Zayn says to me with his cut smile on his face.

"Yeah, I do but just to let you know your my favourite out of all the boys", I say with a smile. As I am saying that Zayn's face breaks out into a wider smile that I have ever seen. "I'm lad because I wouldn't want to fight the boys for your affection". "You will never have to", I quickly say to Zayn while placing my hand on his arm where his ZAP tattoo is.

Zayn and I then start to have a normal conversation as if we have been best friends for years and not just met ten minutes ago. I look up to see how much further to go before we reach the carnival when I notice we are nearly there.

I turn back to Zayn and say "we are nearly there. I can't wait until you meet Emily's sister she is really something else." "What is she like?" "Well lets put it this way, she has all your personalities mixed together". Zayn pauses and thinks for a minute, "so what your saying is she is basically hyper one minute serious the next?" "Yep basically", I say with the widest smile on my face.

As I finished saying that we walked through the parks gates, heading towards the carnival and a whole lot of craziness.

HEY GUYS!!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK:D

Thanks

La