Chapter 5

Recap...

As I finished saying that, we walked through the parks gates, heading towards the carnival and a whole lot of craziness.

Zayn's POV

When the boys and I walk into Topshop, hearing Up All night playing over the speakers. What we didn't expect to see five beautiful girls dancing and singing along to our song. When Harry stepped forward and started talking to the girls, there was only one girl stood out the most to me. When Aubrey introduced the girls, I found out that the one I was staring at is called Aliyah. Aliyah, what a beautiful name, I think to myself. Harry walks up to Aubrey and offers her his, so I walk up to Aliyah and offer her mine. I was elated when Aliyah took my hand

We were talking about stuff when we noticed we were at the park gates and I knew nothing about Emily's sister. Aliyah explained to me that Lara has a personality of us five combined, it adds up to weird girl. When we reach the park gate Aliyah and I looked at each other for a second then headed towards the carnival.

As we were walking I saw a girl at a booth that looked like Emily but Emily was waking with Niall, talking about their favourite food. I turned to Aliyah "that girl over there in the booth looks like Emily doesn't she?" "Oh yeah, that's Lara, Emily's twin sister. Sorry we should've mentioned that," Aliyah says with a guilty look on her face. "That's alright, at least we know what she looks like now," I say with a smile.

We walked over to where Lara was and started talking to her about we were thinking about doing.

Liam started to say that we needed a new choreographer and that we were getting Reece Mastin to open the concert for us. He also said she could be Reece Mastin's main dancing. Lara started jumping up and dancing saying "I will do it, I will do it".

Hi guys!!

Sorry for the long wait. I will try and update more often but I will going into my last year of school next year.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Follow me on twitter @gamer5554