Chapter 2: Close Call part 2

*Nicole's P.O.V*
"Haley's probably out exploring in the woods again, she's fine! She's never where she should be anyways..."West mumbled, rubbing his eyes from lack of sleep.
I shook my head. "What if she's bit! What if she's lost! We-we gotta find her!!" I exclaimed, my mind racing about my little sister.
"Looking for me?"a young voice called out.
I spun around to see Haley, covered in blood.
"Where have you been!?"I yelled,
"And why are you covered in blood!?"
"Raided a house, took down three walkers, all. by. myself!"she said proudly.
I sighed and bent down I her height.
"Haley, you can't do that. I have to be there to protect you."I whispered, gently placing a hand on her shoulder.
She glared at me and shrugged my hand off.
"I can take care of myself! I don't need you!"she yelled, storming away.
*Haley's P.O.V*
I stormed into my tent and slumped onto my sleeping bag.
I felt a pang of guilt in my stomach and sighed, running a hand through my greasy hair.
"You gotta apologize to her sometime, you know."I jumped at the sound of Shadow's voice.
I looked behind me to see her unzip the zipper and walk in.
"Yeah... I know..."I muttered.
She nodded and looked at me."So whatcha be up to?"I asked, sitting on my sleeping bag again.
She shrugged,"Surviving."
I laughed and she cracked a smile.
"We went on a run today..."she said.
I groaned,"Who'd you lose?"
"No one, we just didn't find anything. We're going back tonight, you wanna come?"she asked.
"I can't remember, I'm to 'young' according to Nicole!"I replied, mocking Nicole's tone.
"We'll just have to sneak you then."she smirked, before leaving.
I laughed and cleaned my bloody arrows before falling asleep.