The Queens Consort~ Backstory

It starts on July 4th, 1776. When the united colonies became the Monarchy Of Audens. When Audens was ruled by the British they taxed audens and did a lot of other unconstitutional things to it. Except they loved monarchy and wanted that for themselves just couldn't handle the British monarchy. They created their own monarchy with civil liberties and freedom. They wanted a King, A queen, and heirs that would respect their people and free the new world while keeping the traditional way of life,  being about respecting a higher power. The King or Queen who was sent by God to be their leader.

 So that's how Audens became Audens. Audens means in Latin to be bold and courageous. Everything Audens is Bold, Daring, Courageous, and perfect.

After the war ended and Audens gained its independence from Britain, They needed to appoint a king and queen that would truly protect the land. They Chose Two Audens citizens that had been doing peacemaking things in Greece at the time and were originally Greece citizens. Mr. Vaso And Mrs.Callidora Pangonis and their only heir Alec became the first royal family of audens.

Callidora Pangonis and their only heir Alec became the first royal family of audens

The new monarchy started out well but soon after King Vaso Died and King Alec took the throne, Questions started to arise

The new monarchy started out well but soon after King Vaso Died and King Alec took the throne, Questions started to arise. Throughout Alec's entire reign he had never been in a relationship. He Adopted his son Paulos from his cousin Liam to continue the line but nobody could figure out why their king would never be in a relationship.

 After his reign King Paulos died after on 3 years as king, Leaving his wife to remarry his brother from the family that put him up for adoption, King Otis. King Otis was power-hungry and was reported to be seen yelling at his wife and son regularly over not strengthening his power in audens. The country let out a sigh of relief when he died of a brain injury and his son Spiro became the exact opposite of his father.

 He was shy and sweet yet many diplomats criticized him for that even though he was effective in getting things done. Since the country had more time on its hands it started rumors that King Alec was gay and a traitor to god. When asking King Spiro about this he completely debunked the rumors until a later time. King Phillip Became the king, Even though inside sources reported that he had serious health problems from the inbreeding done in the past few generations King Phillip did a lot to help audens and a lot to ruin it. West audens became poorer and poorer while the king continued to fund the north and the east, building a new palace to make life more comfortable for future royal families.

 King Phillip Came and went then his son King Owen took the throne. Once again speculation that King Alec had betrayed god came up even though it happened almost 150 years ago. The people were outraged and demanded that the title on king alecs tombstone be demoted to the prince. In a tight position King Owen hired someone to build Alec a new tombstone and become Prince Alec. King Owen was later hailed as a saint for his good nature for the church and that was the best thing King Owen did in his life.

 King Owen had 5 Children with his wife, Anna. The oldest was Prince Fredrick who on a diplomacy meeting with the Queen of England, He met Princess Lyssa. She was the queen's granddaughter and because King Owen wanted to strengthen ties with Britan he agreed to let Prince Fredrick marry the princess.

 Soon after their marriage, King Owen died leaving his son without any guidance with being the new king. The king was stressed but was help together by lyssa. A year later, Queen Lyssa Gave birth to a girl and named her Evangeline Amirah Othonos. King Fredrick didn't want to take away Evangeline's opportunity to become the first queen of audens because of her gender so he convinced audens to accept her as a girl and as a ruler. The years went by and Evangeline grew up doing diplomacy classes and etiquette while playing with her best friend, Prince Inaki of Spain. When she was 14 her mother Queen Lyssa, Died after a miscarriage of her Brother Jayce. Evangeline fell into deep sadness, devoting all of her time to being a queen, never visiting Inaki anymore, and devoting herself to her life's work. At 15 she had her coronation to be the infanta as Inaki would say or the Princess in line for the throne. She continued working and working until this day. King Fredrick Never remarried and put a lot of pressure on Evangeline as she was his only heir.

The reign goes by making the girl wait until their 15 to gain a royal title whereas boys get it at birth. They believe girls must work for their place in life whereas boys generally deserve a title when they are born.

That's the end of the audens backstory until The Queens Consort!