Nothing Is Impossible!

In Germany, there was a couple that had married a great love in 1974. Everyone that had seen them envied such a magnificent wedding. Yet, they did not use to care about what the others talk about.
One year later, they had a beautiful daughter. Nevertheless, this infant has a deficiency which depicts Down syndrome effects. This great couple was extremely upset due to her daughter's health position. Anyway, they raised her as they dreamed. And also, they did not want her to feel this deficiency that differs from the others in one chromosome. Since, an average person possesses forty-six chromosomes, while Lisa had forty-seven chromosomes. Of course, she had difficulty in the generation of dreams in life. While she was at the age of six, she explained that she would like to take participate in a competition. ''Mum, I .. I want to join the contest, too'' said Lisa with a pleading look at his mom. Yet, the mom was sure that she could not achieve this. When she heard her daughter's wish, she was bewildered. Although she wanted to utter that she deserved countless beauties, she could not say anything about it by running towards the kitchen accompanied by pitiful tears. Of course, she wanted her to join these competitions or contests. She was the woman that supports her daughter to do what she dreams. Yet, is it possible? Anyway, the days after days, Lisa retold her dream again. When she explained her dreams to mum, mum could not reply with a satisfying statement. One day, the woman in agony would like to mention about her daughter's aspiration. Thus, the father gazed at his wife with promising looks, and he said: '' Oh my wife! Don't consider that we are miserable. It is possible to carry her goals out in the future. The profile of innocent beauty belongs to our daughter. We will endeavor to let her accomplish her dreams that she wishes too much. Please, don't harass your pure emotions by calling the negative traces of our life. It might come true in the future. We know that she could not be the winner, yet she could be the symbol for humanity by the provision of values. Let's leave it to the time.'' When the woman talked to her husband about this issue, she tranquilized. After that conversation, she felt much better. And, she began to assess the world with an exceptional point of view. Yet, this couple did the best for Lisa. Most of the people around this couple condemned this daughter's style to be raised. The girl was not enlightened about what intrigues continued around her family. Yet, she urged to be involved in a beauty contest. They drew many pictures by hanging on the walls and wardrobes and doors. She was imagining to be a symbol of beauty as the other girls did. Years passed and the dad brought news to home: '' My charming honey... Appliances for the beauty beast are to begin tomorrow''. And the couple and Lisa were quite delightful. During the day, they discoursed in what to do the next with a monstrous excitement. After that, they got prepared well for the beast. Yet, there is a crowd of people who find this excitement in vain. Indeed, someone said sneeringly:'' Are you sure to be accepted to join this contest? I think you cannot. You are shooting the bull'' Anyway, dad applied for the contest.