🎶Sun God!Hawks x Moon Goddess!Reader

Gather around  children as I tell you The story of the Sun god Hawks and the Moon Goddess Y/n. Now the moon and sun are the ones who keep the world in balance. The Sun God Hawks is incharge of the seasons weather , and has power over  illusions. So it is his job to keep the world in light, keeping the God of the underworld locked away. The moon Goddess is the protector of  Dreams and healing, she gives the world rest so that we have the strength for the next day.

But Our story begins with Hawks. One day as Hawks guided his sun palace across the sky one of  servants of the underworld attacked. The God of  death Dabi surprised Hawks, but he was able to defeat Dabi and sent him back to the underworld.

Sadly after the battle Hawks was too injured to properly guide the sun and his palace.This didn't go unnoticed by Y/n, as she guided her palace and the moon over to the sun palace to investigate. There she found Hawks horribly injured inside his palace. So she quickly got to work and healed the sun God. During this Time Hawks was able to get a good look at his celestial opposite, and fell head over heels for the aloof moon Goddess. Sadly this encounter didn't last long as soon as Hawks was healed  Y/n quickly left and Returned to her journey of bringing the night. Leaving Hawks over the moon in love with her. But he cannot break the balance so he is left to pine for her from afar, only able to catch glimpse of her at Dawn and Dusk.

____

As Hawks gazed at the ever fleeting moon on the opposite side of the sky. He looked down at his palms as he created  small illusion of Y/n in his hands, she smiled sweetly up at him.

"I was the one who had it all
I was the master of my fate

I never needed anybody in my life
I learned the truth too late,"

Hawks looks into his lonely castle, he slowly got up and made his way up the stairs.

"I'll never shake away the pain
I close my eyes, but she's still there
I let her steal into my melancholy heart
It's more than I can bear"

He stops to look out a nearby window, to see the moon slowly descend below the horizon. But his continued his way up the stairs.

"Now I know she'll never leave me
Even as she runs away
She will still torment me, calm me, hurt me
Move me, come what may"

Soon he entered a large and empty ball room and standing in the shadows was an illusion of Y/n smiling sweetly at him. His heart fluttered in his chest as he bowed and offered her his hand. 

"Wasting in my lonely tower
Waiting by an open door
I'll fool myself she'll walk right in
And be with me for evermore,"

The illusion happily excepted as they danced across the ballroom.

"I rage against the trials of love
I curse the fading of the light
Though she's already flown so far beyond my reach
She's never out of sight,"

He said as the illusion dissolved into red feathers. He quickly chased the feathers out of the window. He spread his wings and flew up to the tallest tower of the castle. He stood on the balcony as he watched as the moon start to set.

"Now I know she'll never leave me
Even as she fades from view
She will still inspire me, be a part of Everything I do " 

He plucked a lily from a close planting vase as he let his feathers carry the flower miles over to the moon. He watched as the lily slowly start to disappear into the distance.6

"Wasting in my lonely tower
Waiting by an open door
I'll fool myself she'll walk right in
And as the long, long nights begin
I'll think of all that might have been
Waiting here for evermore!"

As The Lily traveled it soon managed to reach The moon palace. Y/n stood on the balcony staring onward when some red feathers and a Lily.

Y/n gently took the lily as the feathers fluttered around her, as she watched them fly back to the sun

Y/n gently took the lily as the feathers fluttered around her, as she watched them fly back to the sun. as she watch them a small smile took shape on her face.