One

"I'll see you sometime soon, hun."

——

It's been a month now. A month of waking up, Fortnite, eating, Fortnite, work, Fortnite, shower, Fortnite. Yeah, y/n has been playing Fortnite quite a lot.  How else was she supposed to see her boyfriend of course?

Over the course of that month, y/n did get in contact with Epic Games. She had a deal with them. Sort of.

Y/N is allowed to see the agents and get into the game, however, y/n is not allowed to play while in the game. Seems like an easy deal to follow, and it was. However, concerns for the agents and y/n herself rise as this season seems to be almost over. What happens to everyone during the next season? What if the story lines gets in the way of y/n and Midas? What if she no longer can see him? A lot of questions were in her mind. But of course, it didn't stop her from living in the moment.

She quickly logged on now, chatting with Midas and preparing to be pulled into the magical world of the game. They planned on getting her in the same way they did before. She landed at The Agency as planned and she immediately went to find where he was at. He simply nodded on screen and as soon as y/n began shooting at him, she knocked him. But instead of continuing to play the game as usual, she was pulled into the game.

She looked around and saw she was in the lobby, "yes!" She said.

She skipped over to the room where the agents were at and poked her head in. "Surprise!" She said and giggled.

Skye looked up and smiled. "There she is." She said, running over and hugging y/n.

Y/N hugged her back tightly and giggled. "I'm here, I'm here. Where's-"

Midas had come back from the map and looked up, grumbling nonsense before he looked up.

"Hi." Y/N said.

Midas grinned and ran over to her, engulfing her in a huge hug, unintentionally pushing Skye out of the way.

"Hi, dear, oh my. I missed you!" Midas said, covering her face in kisses.

"Yeah... Me too!"