Three

"Well, basically i can get a spot in the game." Y/N said, smiling.

Everyone stared at her, confused for a second.

"But what about your life-" Midas started before getting cut off by everyone else.

"That's great!" "awesome" "where will you stay?" everyone said at once, y/n couldn't tell who said what.

Y/N shushed everyone and giggle, "the problem is, i will have to choose whether i want to stay here or home. I can either stay here all season or have to visit like i do now. I already talked to them, Midas. Its only for this season."

"Dear, this is great and all, but what if it ends up not being just for this season? What if something happens and youre stuck here?" midas said, concerned.

He was super happy that his girlfriend would be able to stay with him for a whole month or two or three, however, he didnt want it to mess up her life outside the game; her life without him.

Y/N leaned her head on Midas' chest and huffed, "id rather risk it to be with you, whats the matter? You dont wanna spend time with me?" she asked, saddened.

"No no, I do! I just wanna make sure it's what you want." Midas said, placing his hand on top of y/n's.

She nodded before looking up at everyone, she smiled and cheered a bit. "I'm gonna be in the game!" She said and just giggled. Everyone else cheered and smiled. 

After a little while everyone went to do their own thing, Skye was playing a game with TnTina and Meowscles was working out and Brutus was, well they didn't know. Peely went to try on suits. Maya? Who knew about her too.

Y/N stayed sat in Midas' lap and leaned back a bit to whisper in his ear, "we need to talk... alone"

——

This book is all over the place so far, bear with me.