Two

Y/N hugged Midas and pulled away. "I'm sorry I haven't been able to join the past few days." She said and chuckled.

Midas shook his head, "don't be. You're back." He said and rubbed her back a bit.

Y/N had been busy with discussing some issues with Epic Games themselves. Therefore she hadn't been able to see Midas and the other agents from then until now. Luckily she's finished with everything and here she is now.

"So, my love, what do you wanna do?" Midas asked quietly. "We have the next four hours to ourselves." He whispered.

Y/N playfully smacked him on the chest before sighing, "I actually have to talk to you about something." She said and played with his fingers as they held hands.

"What is it, hun?" Midas said as he played with y/n's hair.

"So, I was speaking to Epic Games again. Everything is fine with me coming here, as long as I don't join any games of course. However, the season is close to an end. They already have plans of well, kicking everyone out. Meowscles, you didn't tell me you had a son by the way." Y/N said, looking around to everyone as she let Midas soothe her.

"I-I didn't know I had one either." Meowscles said, his eyes becoming stars.

Y/N just froze a bit, "oh uh. Surprise then." She said and laughed nervously.

"Anyways, you were saying?" Midas said, raising an eyebrow.

"Right, so, the season. End. Blah blah. You guys won't be on the map, in fact no where you guys are will be on the map.. sorta. I don't know if I should tell you guys." Y/N said, trying to remember the things her and the people at Epic Games discussed.

"Tell us!" Skye said and giggled.

Tina nodded and looked at Skye then back at y/n, "yes! Spill. You can't be gone for like, forever and not tell us everything you know."

Y/N nodded and leaned into Midas, glancing up at him before looking at the others.

"So, what I heard, none of you guys will be apart of the next season, not even your guys' location. Meowscles, your son, will be taking over your box factory. Tina, the rig? That will be flooded and renamed. Skye, I'm sorry but the shark will also be flooded. The yacht apparently will be here but.. Deadpool themed still. Oh, and The Grotto? Flooded. What am I missing?" Y/N said before looking down.

"Ahem, what about The Agency? They made me blow it up! That can't be it." Midas said and huffed.

"Right! That place will be The Authority, not flooded but everyone thought it'd be a great idea to turn you and the new place to.. uh, well, Shado-."

"They what!?"

"Shush shush, that's not even the most important part." She said, shaking her head.

"Then what is?" Meowscles purred out.

"Well..."