chapter 12

Ariel's POV:

        I woke up to complete darkness, then everything that had happened hit me. I guess Bruce finally did it, he finally beat me so hard that he ended my miserable life. It was probably for the best anyways, my life sucked and if Bruce wouldn'd have killed me, I would've done it myself. I had nothing to live for anyways, not my parents, my mate,or even myself.

        I would've thought dying would be different though, all there is right now is darkness, nothing else. I mean shouldn't there at least be someone else here or some light. Isn't it like when you die you follow the light? But there's no light what so ever. I know I'm dead because I can't feel anything at all so why can't I see anything?

        I just decided to sit here instead, it's not like I'm getting anywhere anyways. With nothing else to do, I thought back to the past few weeks. I honestly don't understand why all of this happened to me. I know I'm not the prettiest of girls, in fact I'm not pretty at all, but that doesn't me I deserve all of this right? Maybe I had done something that made the moon goddess hate me, that's got to be it. But it doesn't matter now anyways, I'm dead and no longer a burden to anyone anymore.

        I just want to know though who came into my house when Bruce was beating me up. I doubt it was Jared because lets face it, he doesn't care about me, and he had no reason to stay after I left his car. Maybe it was Nick,  but I don't understand why he would knock the door down because we all know that my father would kill him for it. I guess that would be a mystery that would never be solved.

        After who knows how long of sitting in the darkness, out  of no where, a white figure started making it's way towards me. I know I should feel scared that some random thing was coming my way, but I felt a sense of security emanating from it. It was like I was frozen in place, even if I wanted to run from it, which I didn't, I couldn't and the more I tried to move the more my body seemed to freeze in place. As I struggled to move my body, the figure suddnely said,

"Please don't fret my child you'll be able to move when I get to you."

I was so confused, her voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't remember where I've heard it. My body instantly relaxed when she talked. It felt like hours before she got to me, and what I saw surprised me to no end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~