s i x

(A/N: so me being the perv I am, wrote a whole chapter of almost pure smut, if you don't like that there is a summary at the end on what happened)

Unedited
After they had shared their lists, Louis had straddled Harry's lap and started to make out with him. It started out tame but got more heated by the second. The shorter one let out a high pitched moan when Harry started to suck on his neck. "You are so pretty baby" he said, "No 'm not" whispered the boy more to himself than to his boyfriend. Harry abruptly stopped and looked at the blue eyes in front of him.

"What do you mean you're not?" the man's demeanour had changed from aroused to worried and a little mad. 'Play dumb' said Louis inner voice. "Not what?" he answered, 'not that dumb!' scolded the voice. "Louis I'm serious" Harry never called him his name, made him feel like he was in trouble. "I-... its nothing... let's keep going" he brushed it off, but the curly lad wasn't giving in. Louis dove in for a kiss and Harry backed his head. "Y-you don't w-want me?" the boy started to get off his lap, but a big hand stopped him.

"Don't get off, talk to me angel" pleaded Harry in a soft caring tone. "I-... i don't feel confident around you" a little piece of the older man's heart broke "You don't trust me?" he asked sadly. "Of course I trust you. It's just that you're so handsome and fit and nice and I'm afraid if you ever see me naked, you'll just think I'm too fat and leave me" tears were brimming Louis' eyes afraid that he might by making things worse by talking. When he was with Nick they never spoke about anything.

"Baby that can never happen for two reasons. First I'm not with you just because of your looks silly boy, and also look at yourself you are the most perfect person I have ever seen. You always make everyone wish they looked as good as you, you can make them desire you. But you're mine" said Harry rubbing his petit biyfriend's thighs. "And I'll never force you to do something you don't want to. If you don't want to be naked around me yet that's fine, nothing can change how I feel about you". Louis felt a sense of relief wash over him. He did trust Harry and he really needed that small speech of reassurance.

"Sorry I ruined the mood" blushed the blue eyed. "Oh don't worry, I'm always in the mood around you" smirked Harry as he resumed marking Louis' neck. "Mhmm I wanna do something for you" spoke the blue eyed before sliding of Harry and plopping himself on the floor between the man's knees. "Woah princess, you sure you're okay doing this?" the tall man never wanted Louis to feel pressured into anything. "Hush Harold" sassed the boy "I want this, promise."

Harry was painfully hard against his sweats. There was a clear dent of his boner cause, he wasn't small. Louis started palming him over the clothes "Stop teasing" growled Harry dominantly. The boy cowered under his boyfriend's stare so he pulled out the aching member. "Holy fucking shit Harry, how am I supposed to fit this shit in my mouth" Louis stood dumbfounded at the size "Baby you know I don't like swearing, and you don't have to suck me off" before he could continue the short boy kitten licked the tip of Harry's cock.

After that he took as much as he could into his mouth at once. Harry's hips unintentionally bucked causing Louis to choke. "Oh my god Lou are you okay?" he asked worried he had hurt his boy. Louis looked up at him with an innocent look, batting his eyelashes sinfully. "Fuck my mouth" he said as if it was no big thing. Harry grabbed his hair and started thrusting into the boy almost always hitting the back of his throat. "Oh.. oh fuck I'm gonna-" the man was pulling out not to cum in Louis mouth, but in the last second the boy re atached his lips to the tip and swallowed down Harry's seed.

"Goddamn you have no idea what you do to me" said the tall man pulling Louis up to sit on his lap and kissing him deeply. The petit boy giggled and kissed Harry's nose "Can we watch a film?" crazy how fast he can change his mood from horny to hungry. Truth is at that moment Louis only wanted Harry to hold him and hug him. "Anything else? Hot chocolate? A back rub?" asked Harry. "Well if I get treated this well after blowjobs I should give em more often" joked the blue eyed.