s e v e n

"Loueh!" was the first thing the short boy heard when he woke up. He was still hugging Harry close and didn't want to leave anytime soon. "Louuuuehhh!" continued the yelling voice from the floor below. Harry groaned and rubbed his eyes "Babe can you go kill the stupid leprechaun please" asked Louis with his head still buried in the taller man's chest. "Princess he's your best friend" he laughed. The blue-eyed always surprised himself with how deep Harry's voice can be in the morning, it was hypnotic.

"LEWIS!" that was the last straw. The short boy got up and strutted downstairs, not realizing he was only in a long shirt and panties. Harry however did notice and quickly put on some sweatpants as he struggled to catch up with his mad boyfriend. "What NEIL what is so important you had to disturb my slumber?" Louis was so focused on Niall he didn't notice the hungry eyes gazing at him. "W-we have company" giggled the Irish one pointing behind the short boy to where the whole rugby team stood.

Louis blushed and tried to cover himself from prying eyes, then Harry walked in and quickly stood in front of him, effectively covering his small frame. "What the fuck do you think your doing staring at my boyfriend?" he nearly roared and all the men turned around. "Um Haz, mate we... um we... L-lou said he'd help us p-plan the first party o-of the game season" spoke Ed the leader of the team, still facing away from the semi naked boy and his protective boyfriend.

Louis beamed remembering his promise, he stepped from behind his boyfriend but Harry wrapped his arms around the small boy's waist "Eddy look at me just don't look down" he giggled and the taller man's grip tightened in jealousy. The red head turned and smiled at the short boy "I'm gonna change and maybe you could come by after lunch? Say 4 pm?" asked Louis lovingly stroking Harry's arm. "Sure thing Lou, thanks for the help" they talked about the details of the meeting for a minute and then when the man was going to leave he went in for a hug, but was stopped by Harry "I don't think so pal, wait till his thighs aren't exposed. Keep on walking" Louis giggled and kissed Harry's cheek.

The couple went back to their room and decided to have a shower together. As they were in there Louis started massaging shampoo on Harry's scalp making the man slightly moan. "I am so mad, they got to see MY baby's thighs. MINE" whined the tall one while Louis just hummed in accordance. "And he tried to hug you! Almost naked!" again Louis did nothing but hum. "AND.... i'm overreacting aren't I?" again Louis hummed but this time kissed Harry's lips. "I like it, teasing you when you were all possessive. It was fun to see you almost punch Eddy for wanting to hug me" giggled the small boy. Harry quickly picked him up, making the boy squeal. Nevertheless he still wrapped his legs around the mans bare hips.

"You think its funny to test me little boy" challenged Harry and the short boy nodded giggling. "I think you forget you're mine" he darkly chuckled as he dived in to suck a bruise into the blue eyed's neck. They finished rinsing each other off and went back into the bedroom to change for the day.

Harry could see Louis was struggling to choose an outfit he liked, so the man got an idea. "Angel what do you say we go shopping today?" he asked and Louis' face lit up before dulling again "I'd like to but I don't have any money for clothes" the short boy hadn't told anyone but he was struggling to even pay the bills. "Who said you were paying for anything?" Harry said as if it was no big deal. He came from a wealthy family and when he got a scholarship to University his parents gave him a bunch of money and that they were going to use to pay the tuition. "No Harry you will not be my sugar daddy" Louis spoke seriously, he didn't want to be a burden.

"Well that's too damn bad" spoke Harry pulling Louis over his shoulder and walking out with him. "Liam, Niall get your shit ready we're going shopping" the tall man yelled as he unlocked his car and set Louis in it. By now the blue eyed was a blushing giggling mess. "You spoil me" he pouted crossing his arms as they waited for their friends "That I do" said the curly haired as he reached to put his hand on Louis' thigh.