Rules

1. Listen to the admins. We are here to keep this command game going and to make sure things don't get too chaotic.

2. I will only be accepting 30 characters at first. This is so the clan doesn't become too overpopulated at the start. Don't worry if you don't get to be one of the first 30 though. Password one is one of your past usernames. There will be a waiting list so the people on there will enter the game when queens have kits.

3. If you use the roleplay chains, please try to be semi-literate. This means please use 2+ sentences and the right punctuation. It drives me crazy when people just say he smiled and sat down or appleblossom nodded and walked out of camp. Try writing about their emotions, what they're thinking, and describe what they're doing. This can also help you become a better writer.

4. If you use the roleplay chains, do not roleplay any sexual scenes. It ruins the fun of the game and it makes people feel uncomfortable.

5. Do not use any words Wattpad doesn't like such as kíll and any other words like this. Password two is how many moons the first Natureclan had. Instead censor them. You can censor words two ways. You can use stars k*ll, k***. Or you can use accents kîll, kïll.

6. Try to have an even amount of toms and she-cats. That way the clan isn't drowning in she-cats like the first Natureclan game.

7. If you change your username, please tell me or another admin. That way I can tag you in every chapter. Also, if you don't want to be in this anymore, don't be afraid to say something.

8. There will be queens and kits allowed at the start of the roleplay. This isn't a new clan so there can be queens and kits starting out. Just not too many. I don't want half the clan to be kits. Password three is the name you wish to be called. Also, if you have a kit character, just ask someone with a queen to be their kit. The same way around if you have a queen.

9. LGBTQIA+ characters are allowed. This means please do not hate on them. Here we accept you no matter your sexuality or gender so I will not allow any kind of hate.

10. If you had a character in the previous Natureclan game, you cannot use the same character. Some of them will be in stories for the kits and apprentices so there would be confusion.

Post the three passwords in the comments section below.