Chapter Four

Lillian POV 🌹

Darry parked the car and looked at me. "Do you want to come in or stay here." "I'll stay here". He gave a concerned look but went to go get my work. I got another text

Thank god it was Pony.

Darry POV

I walked into Lil's school and went to the office. "Hello, How may I help you sir?" "I'm here to pick up up my sister's homework." "Okay name" "Lillian Curtis" "Okay will you wait by the chairs her homeroom teacher will bring it to you." I went to go stand and I could feel the look of the front desk lady. She looks at me because I'm a greaser bet she's a soc the way Lils talks about her middle school the whole school is basically socs. I just thought she doesn't socialize. I see her homeroom teacher coming to me. "Hello I'm guessing your Darrel Curtis" "Yes ma'am" I turned to leave after grabbing her stuff. "Umm Mr. Curtis your little Sister Lillian she has not been talking and been close to herself it looks like she has no friends. The school counselor is getting worried. Maybe you should talk to her to get to make friends" I want to be mad. I was just confused. "Oh yeah I will talk to her about that." "Thanks Mr. Curtis hope to see Lillian soon in class." I left the building with the front desk lady looking at me like a hawk. I went into the truck and gave her the work. "Lils" I ask in a soft tone. "Yeah" I didn't want to scare her by yelling and we all know what would happen. I'm honestly kinda worried about her because she had scars on her wrist and just blamed it on the socs.

Lillian POV 🌹

He kinda was scaring me. He said my name in a soft tone. I said, "Yeah" he looked at me. I could see the worry in his eyes. "Please listen and please let me finish." I looked at him and I nodded. "Well your teacher talked to me about how you don't really talk and how you just say to yourself an-"," My homeroom teacher or another one!" I shouted. "Lillian can you just allow me to talk." "Homeroom or other", "Homeroom" I turned, remembering what she did to me that I haven't been able to forget. I was on the verge of tears. "That teacher her daughter she is a bitch she's been trying to get to me and an-" I stayed crying Darry put an arm around me. "Hey hey it's okay I'm not forcing you to make friends" I was kinda confused. Darry usually made me do anything the school wanted me to do.

Darry POV

I'm worried about Lil she has been to herself won't talk unless spoken too. Heck she hasn't been laughing and smiling. I'm scared to lose her. I really do want to help. I just don't know-how.