the kissing bridge

𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚢,

𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜  𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐  𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑  𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗

-𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 25, 1989

...nothing

Then the library door slams

I jump and turn

Ben's gone

I run to find Ben but he's not in the library anymore. I ask the librarian where he went she said four nice boys took him out of the library. Bowers.

I sprint out of the library and see Belch's car speeding away.
I get my bike off of the rack as fast as I possibly can and start pedaling speedily. I pass a group of boys going into the Barrens. Then the car stops to roads ahead of me, I'm pedaling as fast as I can but The Bowers Gang pull Ben out of the car. I'm one road away now, they pull Ben to the kissing bridge. A cry comes from Ben, I'm about half a road away. When I see Ben kick Henry away and tumble back into the forest. I throw my bike down and start running after Ben before Bowers recovers.

"RUN BEN" I yell after him thats when I turn and see the bowers gang sliding down the hill. I catch up to Ben where there is a fork in the path I tell him "go to the left I'll take the right". So we split up so that the bowers gang has to split up. I come to another fork in my path so I take the left, then I come to the end of my path and as I get to the end and see that I'm standing on, a sewer?

I turn to my left and see Ben running through the river and see him trip and start to fall. That is when I made the split second decision to jump into the water to help him. That when I hear "HOLY SHIT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!"
"Bowers" I state. "Well no shit, he fucking bleeding"

*time skip*

We were rushing to get their bikes when I remembered that I left my bike back near the kissing bridge

"Oh shit, Guys go on without me I left my bike back there, I'll catch up with you."
I heard a chorus of okays from them

I start running through the woods when I start to hear foot steps behind me....*crunch*
I start running praying it's not someone frome the bowers gang.

When I turn around thinking I got far enough away I see....

A/n what should her fear be?

-angel cakes