facing my fear

𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚢,

𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

-𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 25,1989

"ellie?"

Ellie was the reason we moved she used to be my bestfriend before she was found dead on the side of the road in our old town

"Ellie is that you?" I said gingerly. "Sophie, I can't believe you never came back for me!" She yelled, anger and fury radiated off of her, "I-I thought you were dead"

The more I looked at her the more I started to notice her looking more and more dead, I was almost shaking with fear that was when she started walking towards me. I started running as rast as I could. I heard her say something like 'you'll  boat too'?
I got out of the woods and saw my bike, I clambered onto it and I looked back to see if Ellie was still following me but all I saw was a red balloon.

I started pedaling as fast I could to Kenne's because I had to be there for Ben.

I got there just as I saw Beverly marsh 'school slut' leaving Kenne's.
But I've never believed those rumors because most of the people starting them are either Greta or one of her followers.

"Hey, Beverly right?" I called to her "yeah" she said with a sigh "I'm sorry for bothering you, but do you know if a group of boys are in there?" I asked "oh, no they just left into that ally I was going to talk to them, wanna come?"
"sure, my friend is down there"

We walked to the ally and the tall boy comes out and says "o-oh h-h-hey Bev" that was when I decided to leave and walk into the ally just to see 3 other boys crowded around Ben and two of them were bickering between themselves.

I approached the boy that was slightly taller than me and had extremely curly hair and asked "do they do that a lot?" I saw him jump a little bit at my words by nevertheless he still answered "yea almost every day, I'm Stanley by the way but you can call me Stan" " ok cool, I'm Sophie"

Thats when Beverly and the other boy came back. "Oh my God are you ok?"  "yeah I just fell" Ben answered back I put a look on my face that said 'you should tell the truth' "yeah fell right into Henry Bowers" the boy with huge glasses said. "Are you sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?" Bev said " y-yeah we're s-sure. T-thank you B-Bev" "oh-ok" Bev replied quietly. "We were thinking a-about g-going to the Q-Q-Quarry t-tomorrow if you want t-to come" "I'll think about it"

She walk away and then Stan gave the boy with glasses a pointed look and said "nice going bringing up bowers in front of her" then the kid who was kneeling in front of Ben said " yeah you heard what she did

"What'd she do" me and Ben asked simultaneously. "More like who'd she do, from what I've heard the list is longer than my wAnG" "that's not saying much" stan retaliated

"They're j-j-just rumors" the tall kid said "o-oh by the w-w-way m-my name's B-Bill" "Sophie" I replied

"That's a really pretty name it goes well with your face" "thanks?" "Oh yeah my names Richie Tozier by the way. This here is Eddie Spaghetti" " don't call me that Richie, my name is Eddie its a pleasure to meet you" Eddie said. "You too" I replied

Eddie quickly finished with Ben's stomach but not without Richie screaming at him. So me and Ben were off but not before Bill said "y-y-you guys c-can come t-to the Quarry t-too if you w-w-want" " yeah we'll be there" Ben replied

Me and Ben then went to  the library to collect a few files and history books. After that we set of towards his history covered walls, because there just isn't something right with this town and I'm determined to find out what.

A/n I'm sorry for the slow updates I've been busy and I completely forgot about this book. I'm so so so sorry