Part 7

"What should we do Daddy"

"Um, I don't  know"

"I have an idea hyung, let's go outside together, you are taller than me, I should go behind you and I will hide our daughter"

"That's a genius idea, baby" Jimin said and gave Jungkook a kiss

"Hyuuung, don't do it infront of our innocent baby" said Jungkook while blushing like a tomato

They went back inside the house as planned Jimin went towards the living room and Jungkook went upstairs and put his cute daughter on her bed, he kissed her forehead and went downstairs.

     Đówņšťáíř§

"Park JiMiN, how dare you have a daughter with my innocent son-in-law, before marriage"

"Mom, I, we-"

"Shut up Jimin, we Do want to have grandchildren but what you did is highly unacceptable! Good families don't have kids before marriage!" Said Mrs Park

"Why Jimin, I thought you were good for my innocent, naive son, what did you do, not only you guys have a baby together but you didn't even think of telling us! If you already impregnated him you should've atleast informed us, I would've been angry for a few minutes but I would've forgiven you eventually " Mrs Jeon sighed.

"Omma, listened to me first" Jimin said to Mrs Jeon

Suddenly, Mr Park-Jeon came inside the mansion.

"PARK JIMIN, HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY SON LIKE THAT BEFORE MARRIAGE" Mr Jeon grabbed Jimin's collar, Jimin looked at his father with the pleading eyes but he glared at him in return and looked away disappointment visible on his face.

Then Jimin glared at his bestfriend, who was looking down while guiltly biting his lips.

"Taehyung, I thought you were our best friend, you were like a brother to me but now I realized you were always with us for MONEY" Taehyung eyes widened.

"THAT'S NOT TRUE"  said Taehyung

"I love you like my elder brother Jimin" he said his eyes turning glossy.

Jimin laughed at what Tae said.

"Yeah, an elder brother whom you betrayed because of a misunderstanding!" He said coldly.

Taehyung gulped

"I was trying to be a good friend, we are still in school and I know it will be hard to spend time with your daughter, so I informed them" Tae said

"Oh, Yeah, why don't you just fucking confess the truth!" said Jimin

What truth is Jimin talking about? Lemme know your thoughts!

Till then bye babycakes!
Luv ya
I purple you! 💜