Part 23

After that day whenever the Jeon's came the little Jeon was always with his Parents paying no attention to Chimchim . While the elders discussed about their "Business".
At first Jimin didn't cared but when Kookie got closer to another Boy he felt something burning in his chest

After few weeks of the incident the Jeon's came to meet the Parks , everyone was so excited to meet their little sunshine Kookie , they were waiting for him to greet them cheerfully but they got sad when he ignored everyone, even he didn't responded to the kisses he received from Mrs Parks.

"How are you Kookie" The Parks greeted him cheerfully hoping to hear a high-pitched "Koo is fwine" but all they heard was a dull "fine"
"Oh" said the Parks in lowered voice feeling guilty towards the Jeon's because of their son.

"Come on Buddy, let's discuss about the recent activities" said Mr Park to Mr Jeon and took him towards his office and Mrs Parks and Mrs Jeon went towards her office (They are Fashion figures while, the Males are Mafia's) along with Kookie

Mrs Parks and Mrs Jeon were discussing about their new concept and kookie was getting amazed by the beautiful clothes sewed and designed by Mrs Park.

He saw a lot of sketchbooks and his hand started tingling. Why you may ask? Cause he loved drawing
"Awntie Park" Kookie said shyly
"Yes, sweets" she replied
"Can kookie draw in your sketchbook" he again said shyly
"Ofc, sweetheart" Mrs Park than gave him a sketchbook he can draw in.

meanwhile

" Jimin , you should say sorry to koo. It's not his fault " Tae was trying to convince Jimin to apologize to Kookie . Jimin sighed " Ok, I will "

Jimin heard a knock on his door and in came a maid with food trolley "it's time for the lunch , Young Master"
"Why in the room ? We are strictly to eat food in the table with everyone" Jimin said a bit confused
"Yes , young master but the Jeon's are here , so the Master and Madam are busy and Madam has asked of me to serve you food in your room"

"The Jeon's are here? So that means Kookie didn't came .... otherwise he would come here"
"He did came , he is in Madams office, however, he was not as bright as usual"

It kept on going like this for a month until Jimin's cousin showed up , Park Junghyun , Park Jeong na's older brother.

Kookie started getting closer to Junghyun and started ignoring Jimin . One day Jimin was fed up with it and prepared to apologize Jungkook with the bouquet of orchids (I got the flowers idea from xxtaecupxx  Risthe)

Flashback ends

" Orchids!" Jimin suddenly said out loud
"Huh!" Jeong na , who was reading a book suddenly got startled by Jimin
"I need to buy Orchids for Kookie as an apology gift" .

To Be Continue