Chapter 2

Baine

I strained against the hold they had on me, my muscles bulging for release as I glared up into the two mismatched eyes of the dragon.

"Tell.... your dragons.... to let me....go," talking was difficult. I held so much rage I was sure my eyes were red and my white fangs were out in warning. In the back of my mind I knew I shouldn't be messing with a shifter as powerful as a dragon, but my anger blinded me.

The dragon shifter stepped out into the glow of the bedroom light. He had short golden hair that shone angelically in the light. Red and white stubble surrounded his face and jaw, giving him a rustic look. His eyes scared me to the core. One green and one yellow, that penetrated my soul deep with fear. His perfect lips were formed in a dark, hungry smile as he gazed down at my naked form.

"Why should I?" He walked closer so that he stood at the edge of the bed between my spread thighs. "You look so vulnerable open like this," he grasped my knee and leaned close to my face. "It makes me want to fuck you into oblivion."

I snapped my teeth at the finger that ventured too close to my face, then faster than I could comprehend he held my jaw in a bruising grip. He looked down, deep into my eyes that made my whole body shake in fear. "You will learn to best behave as I do not take disrespect lightly."

He released my jaw and I also released the breath that I was holding.

I watched with my eyes as he trailed sharp, clawed fingernails down my chest. When he encountered a scaly chain he brushed his hands across their backs. The dragons would arch and preen at his touch, purring louder by the second.

"I hope my boys didn't cause you any trouble. It's in a dragon's nature to hoard their treasures." He held his finger out when a small blue dragon started circling his face. It landed gracefully and a little puff of smoke escaped its mouth.

"Let me go you snake," I spat out between my fangs. My muscles strained even more.

He locked his slitted eyes on my red irises. "I will let you go when I please kitten, I first need to get my taste."

The blue dragon jumped off his finger and flew towards my face, then landed on my nose. It's intelligent yellow eyes looking at me contentedly. I was so distracted by it I roared out when the dragon shifter grasped my knees and pulled them apart even more.

I soon found the purpose of the blue dragon when it dove in my mouth, gagging any sound that would have come out. I started to thrash around again, but the dragons twisted around me wringing me up so I only squirmed a little.

Clawed fingers dug into my knees catching my attention as I looked up into glowing eyes. One of the clawed hands ventured down to my limp dick. The green dragon moving out of the way so he could grasp my dead length.

It shook to life when he slowly started moving up and down, swiping his thumb across my slit when I arched my hips up in offering.

My eyes were captured in his as his hand moved faster and faster on my dripping length.

Just as my second climax of the night was upon me, all of the dragons curled around me in a suffocating grip and the dragon shifter wrapped his lips around my dick.

My load came rushing through me and straight to his awaiting mouth. My balls contracted all they had and he swallowed down every last drop.

His eyes were closed as he peeled his lips off my now limp length. The little green dragon latched back on and started cleaning the bulbous head.

"Mmm," he stood up straight, his eyes still closed. "I think I will keep you," His eyes flashed open and looked down at me. They were glowing and full of hunger. Those perfect lips forming back to that sinister smile.

He started to stroke my quivering thighs slowly. The dragons were doing the same while they still held me in that constricting hold.

"I must leave kitten, but do understand I wish I could stay here and ravish you more," he reached his hand up and pulled the blue dragon out of my mouth.

Before I could snarl my distaste for him he captured my lips with his own and plunged his tongue in deep. I tried to bite down on his snake-like tongue, but he held my jaw open with his hand pushing down hard and for sure bruising the skin beneath it.

He pulled back, but not before licking me from my chin to my eyes. I watched as that long snake tongue slithered back inside his mouth. "You taste wonderful kitten and I can't wait until next time I get a taste of you."

"Never," I whispered hoarsely. "This will never happen again."

"It will Baine, oh it will." He stood up and straightened his black shirt.

"I will leave you in the care of my dragons. I just can not leave my treasure unprotected while I'm gone." He bent down and kissed the inside of my thigh. "I'm sure they would much rather be in your company than mine."

He turned on his heel and started walking into the shadows. "Take good care of him boys, and I will see you again soon Baine."

I lay there on my back looking up at the dark ceiling, my mind running in circles at what just happened. My eyes closed on their own accord to the soft humming of the dragons' lullaby.

The shifter's dark laugh leading me straight to sleep.

Osiris

I walked out of Baine's small apartment, his juices still bubbling in my stomach. His taste was divine and I couldn't wait for another sample.

A dragon's mate was a hard specimen to find. We get to choose our own mate and now I found him. His smell and taste were perfect, calling all of my dragons towards him like a beacon. I left him in their care for I couldn't move them after so long of looking. They were attracted to him immensely and wished to care and shelter him forever.

After I get my place as king, I will take him and lock him up so that nothing will ever come to hurt him. A dark smile formed on my face. That solution will definitely ease all my worries.

I will come back for him after I kill the last of the dragon leaders. Then I would have a secure place to keep him.

I knew my dragons would take very good care of him, already locking him up in their care.

I looked up at the moon as I walked to my next destination. You are now mine Baine and I will keep you forever.

I transformed into my dragon form and roared into the night as a victory for claiming my mate.