First kiss

Storm

We were anxious to know who the winners were. There may be no prize but still, we want to know who won. Nashi was all jumpy beside me.

"And the winners are...Storm and Nashi!"

I couldn't believe it. Me and Nashi won. Nashi was jumping around, happy. Then she did something I didn't expect. She ran up and kissed me. Before I could kiss her back, she realized what she was doing. She pulled away and ran. 

"Nashi! Wait!" I called after her but she kept running.

I can't believe she kissed me.

I touched my lips where she kissed me. I was still shocked about it. Then a squeal came out from Nova.

"EEEEEEEHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Storshi is happening!!!!" Nova technically screamed.

"Really Nova." Luke groaned.

"Don't 'Really Nova' me mister. These are my ships and you are NOT going to make fun of them or else..." Nova threatened.

I heard Luke gulp and say, "Yes ma'am!"

I rolled my eyes at them and started looking for Nashi.

Nashi

OMG! What did I just do?

My heart was racing. I couldn't believe I actually kissed Storm. I was actually glad my first kiss was with Storm though.

Wait! I'm not in love with him am I? Of course not! We're just friends! But why do I feel so funny around him? Oh my god! I'm in love with Storm!

I was still running. I wasn't going to continue the festival. I was too scared to face Storm. I didn't know if he even liked me back, so I probably made a big fool of myself. I was going to go to my house and hide in my room the rest of my life. Never to show my face again.

/Time skip/

It was nighttime and Luke got back from the festival, but it wasn't just him, Storm was with him too. I stayed in my room, not bothering to go greet Luke.

I heard them walking up the stairs and some whispers between Luke and Storm. I then heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Storm. Can I please come in?" Storm asked.

I heard Luke go into his room.

"What do you want Storm?"

"I just want to talk." He replied back to me.

"Fine. Come in." I grumbled.

I heard the door open then shut. Then Storm came into my view and sat down beside me on my bed.

"Nashi? Why did you run away today?" He asked me.

"Because." Is all I replied.

I then turned my head to look up into his robin egg blue eyes. He stared back into my chocolate brown eyes.

I felt him leaning closer to me. Then he kissed me! I was shocked at first but started kissing back. Storm then broke the kiss and looked into my eyes.

 Storm then broke the kiss and looked into my eyes