Tell her

Rin

I kept looking for Rosemary. I knew she would be in one of her favourite places. I looked for her at all of the places except one...the park. I was running toward the park when I saw Rosemary coming this way. I slowed to a walk. She looked up at me. I could see she was nervous. I managed to bring up the courage to tell her now.

"I love you!" We both spill out.

I didn't think she actually liked me. I wanted to say something to break our silence, but we just stood there quietly until Rosemary ran up and kissed me. I stood there shocked for a moment, then kissed her back. I then broke the kiss and asked her,

"Rosemary, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!" She replied.

And I knew that was the best day of my life.

/Time skip/

Nova

I had the biggest smile on my face. Two of my ships happened. I was so happy, I never thought they would actually happen.

I was on my way walking to school. I was walking there with Rosemary and Nashi. Since we have the same classes, we always stick together. Rosemary finished telling us how her and Rin got together. 

We got to school and joined the others until it was time for class. We separated into different groups and headed to class.

For the whole day I was planning on a way to get my last two ships together.

Galvia will be hard because Gale is too stubborn and dense and Sylvia is shy. Huntear will be a bit hard too because those two are definitely stubborn and would never try to confess to each other out of the blue. So what shall I do?

Luke

I noticed Nova staring off into space a lot today. It was probably because of her ships. 

Who knew what evil plan she was plotting. 

I felt bad for the others. They are the targets of her plans and I know she doesn't have anyone to ship me with. 

I wanted to tell her but I didn't have the courage. We have kissed before but after that nothing happened. We are still only close friends.

I should tell her, but how?

Gale

I was as bored as hell. I hated this. School was no fun at all. I was just happy that Sylvia has helped me out a lot. After we met, I didn't know what I was feeling. I felt weird whenever I was around her. Then later on I figured out I liked her. 

I don't know if she likes me back though.

I had a crush on her for a while now but I never showed it. I know Sylvia only thought of me as a friend. Multiple times I tried to tell her but then we either got interrupted or I chickened out.

Instead of paying attention to the teacher, all I did was think.

I have to tell her! Or I'll never get a chance!

Hunter

Ugh! Why do we have to go through this again?

Nova had an evil grin on her face the whole time during lunch, and I knew what that meant. She's going to try to get her other ships together. It's so annoying. Her ship of me and Ultear might of happened already if I wasn't so chicken to ask Ultear out.

Ultear has been a close friend. We have been best friends since middle school. And during those times I've had a crush on her. I tried asking her out but I just don't have the courage to. I don't even know if she feels the same way.

But she has to know how I feel. I have to tell her.

And that's all I thought about the rest of the day.

I know! I know! This is a short chapter but I didn't have a lot of ideas and I'm trying to get the ships together slowly, so it doesn't make the story so quick. I hoped you liked the chapter! I'll get the next one out as soon as I can! And if you have any ideas for the story, please tell me! I need more ideas!