Telling the parents

~Picture~ Probably how most boys feel like when meeting their girlfriend's parents. I hope you like the gif! XD

Storm

Today Nashi and me are going to tell our parents we're dating. We both know our dads will flip because they absolutely hate each other. So I am now nervous as hell because I know Nashi's dad can be as scary as fricken hell.

But then our moms will be the opposite. Both moms and dads are a death trap. Since our two families have family dinners together, we were planning to tell them on the next one. Which is today now.

It was the weekend, so me and Nashi were hanging out for the day. I wish time can slow down so dinner time wouldn't come so fast, but the time came. Nashi and me were just arriving at her house.

We walked in and saw everyone was already at the table.

"Sorry we're late!" Nashi apologized.

"It's okay dear. Now come sit down and lets start dinner." Nashi's mom, Lucy, said.

We both sat down, wondering when we should announce about us dating. Of course Rin, Luke, Ultear and Sylvia knows. Rin is also planning to tell his parents after dinner about him dating Rosemary.

He's so lucky he's dating someone they won't flip out like crazy about.

I noticed Nashi was shaking in fear a little bit. I didn't what she was scared about until she jumped out of her seat yelling,

"Storm and I are dating!"

Everyone stopped eating. Except my siblings and Luke. Of course, just as I thought, mayhem broke loose. Our dads were fighting over this and our moms were squealing in joy.

I grabbed Nashi's hand and dragged her out the door. We started running to the park to get away from everyone. We were shaking a lot. It was that scary for us.

"Well...that was fun!" Nashi said while smiling.

I smiled back.

"Yeah...yeah it was."

We were panting from running a lot. We walked over to a bench to sit down and rest. Later on we decided we better be getting home. I walked her to her house, said a quick goodnight and started walking quickly to my house. As I was leaving I heard Nashi giggle, and that made me smile. 

I got home a few minutes later and luckily, everyone was in bed. I snuck up to my room and got ready for bed. Once my head met my pillow, sleep took over me.

Words: 401

Sorry for a short chapter. It's the morning for me so I don't have a lot of ideas to do with it right now. I'll try to get another chapter on later. I hoped you like this chapter!