What the hell is a Lydia?

Prologue:
Yes, I was the most popular girl in Beacon Hills. Yes, I was dating the captain of the lacrosse team, Jackson , and Yes, I threw the biggest party of the year; but out of all of those ‘accomplishments’ finding a real friend was never an important issue, I was Lydia Martin, everyone loved me.
That’s until I started hearing voices in my head. Jackson broke up with me. I thought I was going crazy, that’s when I finally made a friend who understood everything, she helped me, and we helped each other; her name was Allison Argent.
Allison was head over heels for a guy (Werewolf) named Scott McCall, they were so in-love I seriously thought I’d have to take Stiles’ bat, and hit them across their faces… Scott was a really great guy, He always makes it his task to help others first and I think out of us all, he’s the most troubled, and he would have committed suicide (Wolfspane) if it wasn’t for Stiles.
Stiles, where do I even begin? Stiles had always had a crush on me, since the third grade, he was sort of obsessed, but I always found it cute, never showed it, or said it, but I always felt it. After Jackson broke up with me, I was a little bit lonely, but Stiles never left me, he came to my house once, took care of me. In school, always making sure I was okay. I never knew I had feeling for Stiles. I was completely in love with him.
 See, that’s how our pack works, our pack used to contain: Scott, Allison, Isaac, Myself, Stiles, Derek, Aiden and Ethan. It hurts to talk about it now, because, this used to be our pack. Now, my best friend Allison is dead, Isaac is gone, Ethan is gone, Aiden is dead.
Honestly, I can’t be around Scott for too long, because he has this new girlfriend, named Kira. It hurts to see him with anyone other than Allison. Allison. God, I can’t talk about her without bursting into tears, she was my best friend, now she’s my guardian angel. The only person I wish I could talk to other than her, is Stiles, I can’t because he was a girlfriend now, names Malia, and my heart breaks into a million pieces whenever I see them together. In total, she’s changed him, he only talk about her, he hasn’t even asked me if I was okay after Allison’s death. Scott has, Isaac did before he left, but Stiles, my Stiles didn’t; and seeing him with Malia doesn’t help. So now, I’m a lonely little strawberry-blonde Banshee. This is the new Lydia Martin. This is me.