Chapter 5:Wonder What She Thinks Of Me

CAMERON POV
I left Tanya on the ground,walking out of the clinic and to the car parked out front. I got in the driver's seat,heated. I heard Lynn sniffing in the backseat,I rolled my eyes. "You were really gonna defend her over me Cameron. I'm your wife,I've been by your side since you were homeless on the street and you do this to me"she said. "Aye,shut it up. I don't wanna hear another word from you"I yelled.

She sat back in the seat and wiped her eyes. I sighed as I turned on the car,pulling out of the parking lot. I was really done with Lynn. Ever since I got big,all she wanted to do was nag. I did all of this to give her a life better than what we were living.

Literally two years ago we we living under a bridge in a tent. Then I work to get her in a nice home and she repays me by becoming this nagging wife. And she wonders why I cheated. I haven't actually had fun with a woman since I've been with Lynn,but Tanya changed that for me. She was totally different from Lynn.

She was shy and reserved which didn't make her easy. She was funny I her own way and seemed little bit awkward but in a cute way. Did I forget to mention that she was beautiful. Even in scrubs and a ponytail,she was beautiful. She had a nice figure and was skinny but not one of this sticks I see every other day.

I can imagine what she looks like in everyday clothes. Who am I kidding,I'm more interested in what's under her clothes. A couple minutes later,we pulled up to the house. I turned off the car, looking over at Leon. "Go to the bedroom and get all her stuff in a suitcase. Send her out to one of the safe houses"I said,scrolling through my phone.

"Wait what,you're shipping me off"she said. I rolled my eyes,slipping my phone back in my pocket. I looked back at her slowly, "Well if it walks like a duck...I'm sure you know the rest"I said before hopping out the car,Leon followed. If I was gonna get Tanya, Lynn had to be out the way. I got out the car and headed towards the house, I heard Lynn get out behind me.

"Cameron we're gonna talk about this. You can't get rid of me"she said,storming into the house behind me. I headed to my office,going to my desk. I pulled out my phone and started to call my lawyer,divorce papers were needed. I then felt my phone being snatched out of my hand. I got up,standing over her.

"What are you gonna do Cam,hit me again. You're gonna hit your pregnant wife. Honestly,it wouldn't even hurt. I've been your punching bag for so long that it's normal to me now"she yelled. I sighed and sat down,opening my computer. "So you just meet a little girl at a clinic and throw away everything valuable to you"she said. "Who said you were valuable to me"I said,continuing to type.

"This isn't the Cameron I know. The Cameron who was humble. The Cameron who fought for his life in the streets of Atlanta trying to get somewhere. Did you forget that I was there through all of that,that I held you down. I'm pregnant for gods sake and you go and do this to me"she yelled. "That baby ain't mine Lynn,I don't know why you keep bringing it up"I yelled. "I told you that I didn't sleep with him. Plus,why am I even defending myself. You're the cheater in this relationship,not me"she said,I waved her off. Leon came in the room,holding Lynn's suitcase.

"She's all set bro"he said. "Good,get her on a plane as soon as possible"I said. She wiped her eyes, "you know what Cam, me and this baby are gonna be perfectly fine without you"she said. I wasn't really in the mood to hear this cliche story. "You and your girlfriend can go to hell"she said taking off her ring and throwing it on the desk.

She walked out of the door, Leon followed behind her. Now that she's out the way,I can get to what's important.

TANYA POV
I winced as Serena patted my swollen eye with an alcohol pad. "I'm sorry girl,this thing looks hideous"she said. It was the next day and I had a shift. Of course,I didn't want to come into work looking a hot mess so I tried to take off. That obviously didn't work.