one...two...three...GO!

One sunny Summers afternoon all the racing cars were going for a whip at the race track, they were getting timed. The Little Racing Car is having a good run but there is a sharp turn up ahead and the finish line follows it. He is ready, he turns and BAM he hits the side rail but races on and crosses the finish line. Unfortunately Big Racing Car and Middle Size Racing Car beat him again!

They always beat little racing car.
"Looks like you scratched your car" said Big Racing Car giggling.
"Yeah, tough luck, ha" said Middle Sized Racing car rudely.
Little racing car was very sad. He tried so hard.
"I'm going to practice you watch" said Little Racing Car stubbornly.
So he tried and tried to get that corner right, but he just couldn't! Big Racing Car drove out with Middle Size Racing Car and saw him trying.
"I'll give you a race" said Big Racing Car.
"Ok" said Little Racing Car," and I'll win this time."

It was the morning of the next day and all three cars were at the starting line. The whistle went off and they were racing. Big Racing Car and Middle Sized Racing Car were up ahead and Little Racing Car was close behind. All of a sudden Middle Sized Racing Car's tyre burst! He was spinning out of control! Big Racing Car keeps driving. But little racing car stops to help.
"Why did you help me?" asked Middle Sized Racing Car. "After all I did to you, you still helped."
After the Little Racing Car pushed the Middle Sized Racing Car back to the Pit stop, he was no longer teased or bullied but accepted. After a while he nailed that corner and sometimes even beat the other two cars and lived happily racing.

BOOOOM BANG done. ahah