1 : The Day We Met

Your P.O.V (Point of View)

Playlist. An annual convention,primarily for TikTok content creators.

It was TIRING. I can't even describe how tiring I was. Fans came up to me non-stop for pictures. I mean, my fans are real sweethearts, I can't bring myself to reject them. My best friend-- Y/B/N (Your Best Friend's Name) and her boyfriend drifted off to make-out somewhere, and left ME alone. I hung out with Mia (Mia Brookes) and AG (Anna Grace McDaniel) while the day goes by. It was 10:26pm, yes. From a distance, I saw my brother and his best friend, Chase (Chase O'Neill/ChaseKo). Shocked me to see that my brother has friends. While sipping on my glass of deliciously good wine, I felt a soft tap on my shoulders.

(Italic = Anna)

"Excuse me?"

I turned around and had my wine spilled on a beautiful girl, with blue eyes. She had a beautiful smile.

(Bold + Italic = You)

"FUCK, I am SO sorry, I wasn't being careful with-"

"No, wait, it's alright"

"I have extra clothes, you can't go around like this, I'm SO sorry"

I felt so embarrassed, spilling wine on her.

"I mean... If you'd want to give me your shirt..."

Go bold.

"Absolutely, for spilling my drink on a beautiful girl, let's just say that's how I'm gonna repay you"

Make her blush.

"Wanna go to the bathroom with me?"

I give her a smirk.

She chuckles.

"I meant to let you change your clothes"

"Unless you're thinking of something else, I like that idea too"

She smiles at me, and heads to the bathroom.

( * = thought)

*Well, ok*

I gave her a hoodie I decided to wear after Playlist. But it was worth it giving it to her.

"When do I give it back to you?"

"Were you planning to give it back to me?"

"Can I not?"

Oh.

"To a girl like you? Keep it. Let's just say, that was my favourite hoodie, giving it to a beautiful girl, worth it, keep it"

"You're not so bad yourself"

"Not so bad? Damn girl, I feel like the hottest person in Playlist. Well, until you came"

She laughs. Goes to change her clothes. Shit, what was that? I felt like an idiot saying that.

She came out and I saw her in my favourite hoodie.

"My name's Anna by the way"

"Anna Shumate"

"Y/N (Your Name) Y/L/N (Your Last Name)"

"Pleasure to meet you, Y/N"

"You too, Anna"

She's leaving now? NOPE.

"Let's just stay here, I don't wanna go outside"

"My friend is actually waiting for me, plus the way you look at me, you fell in love with me didn't you?"

"What? No. Why would you think that? I just wanna know you more"

She laughs again.

"One thing you should know, what I meant by "you're not so bad yourself", is that you look hot, not gonna lie"

She hit me right in the feels, I fell in love, like instantly.

"I have to go, I'm sorry, we'll catch up, here's my snap, just snap me"

Oh. Damn. Did she steal my heart? Yes. She did.

I continued the night with Mia and AG, just drinking, having fun, no worries.

I went to the bathroom, to calm myself down, from the volume inside Playlist, it is ASTRONOMICAL.

My heart broke. It was Anna, with Chase, hugging each other while making a tiktok. Jealousy hit me. Yeah, I could say that I'm not the type of person who gets jealous easily. But this. This. Hit me. But my biggest guess was that they are dating. I didn't mind that.

--------------------------

610 words

okay so, this was bad omg im sorry. this is a fanfiction story so pls don't take this seriously, i dont mind anna and chase's friendship, it is JUST for a story lmfao
story ideas?