15 : Best Friend

Your P.O.V (Point of View)

"Fuck I can't handle it, don't stop, just keep fucking me"

The night goes on like this. We didn't stop. We couldn't. We watched Netflix's "365 Days" and slept after that. The sound of my phone ringing woke us up at 7.

"Shit"

"Huh?"

"It's my mom"

"Fuck you'll have to get back"

Everything was fine. Mom called to tell me she rushed to work because of a meeting and that I'll have to make breakfast myself. I didn't eat or shower, I just brushed my teeth and got ready for school, wearing one of Anna's hoodies that I wore while cuddling with her watching Netflix last night. Same things happened, daily routine, fetch Anna to school, school and school. People were still making fun of us after the "making out in the bathroom" thing blew up around school. Mom called again to inform me she'll be home late today due to work, and that she is letting Mrs Shumate look after me for the night. I'm 18. I don't need a babysitter. Since its Anna's mom it's totally fine. That also means I get to stay at Anna's, but unfortunately I'll have to sleep in the basement myself. Before going back home, Anna wanted to go get Starbucks, which we did. She was on the phone with someone, telling them to meet us there.

--------------------

230 words

back again :)