14 : Headboard

Your P.O.V (Point of View)

She opened the window for me. As soon as I climbed in, I heard the window behind me shut. I turned around, she pushed me down to her bed, topping me as a bottom. She got on top of me and kissed me roughly, her hands on my cheeks, slowly going down to my neck and to my chest, grabbing my shirt, pulling me. My hands on her waist, pulling her down on me. She slowly kissed me down to my neck, giving me hickies there. She stopped for a rest, as she was still on top of me, looking into my eyes, heavily breathing.

But then I remembered.. I was a top.

I flipped her over, so I could top her. She started to push herself back so she could lean on her Jerry pillow.

It made her uncomfortable so she threw Jerry on the floor.

I started giving hickies on her neck. Licking her hickies, making her moan. "Fuck me, please" while breathing heavily. I pleasured her. Her hands grabbing the headboard behind her. While fingering her, I gave her hickies on her abs. Her head thrown back with her hand grabbing the headboard tightly, I could hear the headboard squeak. The bed banging on the wall. Her eyes rolled back. "Don't stop" "I won't" I pleasured this girl how she wants me to. Giving her hickies all over. I looked at how veiny her hands were while gripping the headboard tightly. Her other hand around my neck, forcing me to do more. "Fuck, you're so good" she whispered. She was getting louder. "Shh, they'll hear us" "Fuck I can't handle it, don't stop, just keep fucking me"

The night goes on like this. Or will it?

-------------------------

294 words

HOW WAS IT BAHAHHAHA