16 : New Friend

Your P.O.V (Point of View)

"Who are we meeting?"

"It's a surprise"

"Is it a guy?"

"No silly, it's a girl, she's my best friend, I'm sure you'll love her"

"Is that a joke?"

"Huh?"

"I meant the "you'll love her" part"

"I'm sure you would, she's fun to hang around with"

"I'm not sure I'm gonna love her, since I only love you"

"Funny"

"I laughed"

We arrived at Starbucks. We saw a girl standing infront of the shop, Anna's smile enlightened. She got down and ran towards her, they looked happy.

"So this is the girl you were talking about non-stop?" the girl asked.

"Yes, this is Y/N"

"Hey?"

"Emmi, nice to meet you, Anna has been talking about you so much, I even think I know everything about you"

"Wow so she does talk about me"

"I won't blame her for liking you though, have you seen yourself?"

"Oh shut up Emmi"

Emmi. One of Anna's best friends. We hungout at Starbucks for quite sometime. She wasn't wrong, Emmi is a fun person to hangout with, she has great sense of humor and also very understanding. We had so much fun that we lost track of time. We didn't have an excuse to give Mrs Shumate, so it's best to tell the truth now.

"Where were the both of you?"

"We're sorry"

"We went to Starbucks with Emmi"

We were still grounded.

Anyways. It wasn't the best night. I couldn't talk to Anna since she was upstairs, but we did chat over the phone. Mrs Shumate was still going to tell my mom about us coming back late.

-------------------------

275 words

no smut yet. but i do have some ideas for future chapters doe :)