a/n

Ok so, I'd like to clear some things up before I send out the next part. First of all, someone messaged me asking about Toft. I'm aware that he's called Toffle in Moominvalley; however, Toffle is a completely different character from Toft. She's from the book 'who will comfort Toffle' while Toft is from the book 'Moominvalley in November'. Why they chose to switch up the names is something I don't have the answer to. Secondly, for those of you wondering about Snorkmaiden and Sniff, they will be making an appearance soon, and that leads up to the third thing I want to talk about. I wanted to put in Moominpapa's memoirs somewhere in this story, that's why Snorkmaiden and Sniff are coming back from finding Snorkmaiden's long lost you'll see who so Moominpapa can tell Sniff about his origins. The forth thing I'd like to point out is the timeline. Like I said in my first a/n, this goes along with both the book and Moominvalley meaning that some characters may act a bit different and some things have happened while others didn't. Also, some characters that have made an appearance in the books but haven't in Moominvalley may or may not make an appearance. And Too-Ticky. I don't know, I just want her in the story.

Ok, have a nice day/night and part three should be up sometime tomorrow/today depending on where you live