Trouble

*the next day*
The next morning you woke up. You yawned and stretched as you got out of bed and took down your hair and brushed it. You got dressed and put your dirty clothes in a hamper. You smiled to yourself, thinking about your date with stan, how it was only 2 days away. You looked in the mirror and walked out of your room as your brother Richie came running past you. "Hey watch it richie!" You shouted at him. "Sorry y/n!" He yelled while running down the stairs. You wondered what his deal was. As you went downstairs you were greeted by your mother, she asked what you were doing today, you told her you were hanging out with your friends. "Oh, okay well have fun dear" she said while smiling and walking away. "Why is everyone acting so strange?" You thought to yourself as you went into the kitchen and got yourself a bowl of cereal. You sat at the table and ate your cereal as you glanced out the window and saw your brother kissing (🤭) a girl, she had red/brown long wavy/curly hair and brown eyes and braces, you knew cause she goes to your school, her name is ava. You didn't know her and your brother dated...well you don't know if they're dating for sure. You decide to get up and scare them so you slowly get up and walk to the back door and slowly open it and subtly and slowly walk over to them. You stand there for a bit before tapping their shoulders and shouting "boo!". They both jump. "JESUS CHRIST Y/N" Richie screams. You laugh as they roll their eyes. "Sorry guys" you said as you walked away. You went back inside and took care of your mess from your breakfast and then you grabbed a book and a book bag with a blanket in it and you put the book in the bag and went outside and walked to the quarry (the one from the first movie). You looked around and smiled, it was beautiful out today. As you were walking, your happiness soon came to an end as you saw henry and his friends. You hoped they wouldn't see you....but they did. They started walking over to you and you kept walking. Pretty soon they grabbed you and pulled you into an alley way, they were all laughing and you were scared for your life. Henry looked at you and smiled. "Scared, toizer?" He said. "Just leave me alone henry..." you said looking away. He grabbed your face and made you face him. "No. I don't think so y/n" he smiled as One of his friends played with your hair. You were scared of what was about to happen, you began to tear up. Henry slowly leaned in closer to you and put his forehead on yours and looked into your eyes. You looked at him and your voice shook as your lip trembled. "Please henry...just let me go.." you whispered. Henry looked at you in silence for a moment before letting you go and walking away with his friends. You sighed with relief as you watched him walk away. You grabbed your bag and continued walking.
*at the quarry*
As you arrived at the quarry you found a big smooth rock and you took the blanket out of the bag and laid it on the rock and you sat on it and took out the book and began to read.
*later*
Soon it started to become your curfew so you got up and put the stuff you brought with you back into the bag and put it on your back. You then started to walk back to your house before being stopped by no other thannn....you guessed it! Stanley Uris!
"Hey y/n" he said with a smile. "Hey Stan, what's up?" You replied back. "Oh nothing much just walking around and stuff, how about you?" He replied. "Eh, same, I just got back from the quarry- I was doing some reading and stuff...oh! That reminds me! Here" you said before reaching into your bag and taking out a book, a bird book and giving it to him. "Here, this is for you" you said while smiling.
Stans face lit up as he smiled. "Oh wow! Thanks y/n!" He exclaimed before giving you a hug. You hugged back but, this hug was different than all the other times he's hugged you but you couldn't figure out why. You shrugged it off before pulling back and smiling at him. "Well I better get going, see ya later Stan the man" you said while blushing softly and gently nudging him and walking away. He watched you as you walked away before jumping up in the air excitedly and walking him.
*at home*
When you got home you set your stuff down by the door and walked upstairs before getting changed into something for comfortable and running downstairs to watch tv before dinner.
*time skip to bed*
As you laid down for bed you couldn't stop thinking about yours and Stans hug from earlier. Eventually you fell asleep.
—————————
AU: hey! I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter! I know it took me FORVERRR to post! But here's my Instagram if you guys ever wanna chat! Or whatever; @inhler.edits, thanks!