3

Authors note: this is just an imagine. I am not saying Wilmer is like this so don't come at me😊

Y/N's POV

Demi sighed and looked at the ground. "No I'm not single but" I looked at her. "But what Demi?"

"But, it's nothing. I mean it doesn't matter" she said suspiciously. "Something is going on and I'm gonna find out" she looked at me with fear in her eyes but I just decided to shrug it off.

"I'm going to talk to kj, Selena is over there" I said while pointing to where Selena and miley are.

"Hey dude" I said while standing next to kj. "Hey Y/N how are you and Demi doing?"

"Well Demi isn't single firstly, and secondly something is wrong with the relationship she is in but I don't know what it is yet" I said to him he nodded. "How do you know that there is something wrong tho?" He asked.

"Well I asked her if she was single and she didn't reply for a few minutes then she was acting really suspicious about it like she was trying to hide something" He nodded again and we went outside to get some food.

—————————————

Demi's POV

When Y/N asked me about Wilmer I didn't know what to do because nobody knows what he is like when it's just the two of us. And he says that if I tell someone he will kill me and the person I told and I don't want anyone I love to get hurt so I keep my mouth shut.

"Hey sel" I say to Selena.

"Hey Demi, are you in the studio tomorrow?" She randomly asked me. "Yes, I think so anyway.......why?"

"I was just wondering because if you and going to 101 studios, then Y/N will be there" wait. What?. Why?.   "Why will she be there" I asked.

"Because she writes songs and she's pretty good at it too" miley says chipping into the conversation. "Oh, really? Maybe she can help with my new album"

"She probably would she loves music, how's the album coming along anyway, this is your sixth right?" Selena asked me. "Yea this is my sixth and I have three songs. The album is going to be called Tell Me You Love Me and that is a song on the album too" I replied, they both nodded.

———————-
**the next day**

Still Demi's POV

I go into the studio and oak greets me at the door. Then once I was settled and warming up my voice I heard people coming in the room. I looked up and it was Y/N and selena.

"Hey guys" I said giving them both a hug.
"Hey dems" Y/N replied.

"Hey Demi look at this song she just wrote for me@ selena exitedly said to me. It read :

You promised the world and I fell for it
I put you first and you adored it
Set fires to my forest
And you let it burn
Sang off key in my chorus
'Cause it wasn't yours
I saw the signs and you ignored it
Rose coloured glasses all distorted
Set fire to my purpose
And you let it burn
You got off on the hurtin'
When it wasn't yours yeah

We'd always go into it blindly
I needing to loose you to find me
This dance, it was killing me softly
I needed to hate you to love me, yeah

To love, love yeah
To love, love yeah
I needed to lose you to love me,
To love, love yeah
To love, love yeah
I needed to lose you to love me

"Oh my gosh Y/N that's so good" I gushed. "*giggles* that'll you Demi, Selena said you wanted some songs for your album right?" I nodded.

"Here, have my book. Choose songs you relate to. I've got to go to set I'll be back after I think, if not I will be here tomorrow morning" I nodded and said goodbye, me and Selena went back into the studio to find songs.

I spent about 10 minutes looking through the book until I found a song called: you don't do it for me anymore.

"Hey Selena, look at this one. Who is it about?" I asked while she was reading it.

"Oh that's about her ex, do you like it, maybe you could relate it to Wilmer" I stopped and looked at her.

"How do you know?" I asked her with no emotion. "It's obvious I can still see bruises when you wear your sunglasses, and I didn't want to say anything"

"Wait, wait, wait, so you saw them and didn't think to help me?" I questioned. She nodded "get out!!!!!" I screamed