Chapter# 32 Is Chicken Our Make-up Food?

Tavya's pov

Getting up with a killer headache is something grew out of, it was probably the medicines the doctor gave me. I groan and fall back on the pillow.

Last night was fun. I would've never done a few of the stuff I did. It almost felt like my body was not my own. All I could think about was how good it felt with Arnav. My skin still tingles, each of my senses was heightened and tuned in to Arnav. I never would've danced like that, but I did. It was bliss.

Until now. My stomach grumbles loudly and I remember that I didn't have anything after the late breakfast.

Reluctantly I get up from the bed and walk to the bathroom. God! I look like hit by a typhoon. My hair resembles a bird's nest up and dried drool on the side of my lips. My eyes widen at my appearance and I quickly set my hair up in a messy bun before brushing my teeth and washing my face.

Opening my door, I hear yellings. My problem is, fight like a man if you have a problem. Don't take it out on my woman. It's Arnav. I would never hurt Tavya, Asees you know that. Agastya. My brows furrow and I follow the sounds to the kitchen.

"What is going on?" looking between Arnav and Agastya as they stand very close to each other. Were they hugging each other? That is an image to laugh at. I could've burst out laughing but suddenly Agastya grips my shoulders, shaking them.

"Tavya... You got to believe me.. Please!" Agastya begs in front of me. His hands fold as he does so.

"You stay the fuck away from her!" Arnav charges towards Agastya like an angry bull and pushes him off.

Agastya again tries to walk up to me but Arnav grabs his collar and glares daggers at him. Why is he being so mean to him?

"Stop doing that!" I grab on Arnav's bicep and pull him off Agastya, which was hard but I did it anyway. I watch as Agastya stumbles but got his footing soon after.

"You need protection from him!" Arnav exasperates.

"And you can say this on which basis?" I ask crossing my arms around me staring at him in question. Confused at his sudden claim. Seriously, what is happening?

"Tavya, Arnav was the one to bring you home last night," Gaurav tells me when Arnav doesn't say anything about my question. I know that...

"He's lying Tavya. He just wants to be in our good books." Instead, Arnav accuses pointing towards Agastya, who seemed like he lost a war against himself.

"Explain me how is he lying. Explain me what exactly happened last night." I ask him. But his eyes never left Agastya as they are set with a muderous look in them.

"Can someone please tell me what really is going on?" I exasperate and look at everyone around the room. I notice the elders and Arnav's friends join in. My brows furrow when no one explains anything.

"Arnav thinks that I spiked your drink last night. But I would never. Tavya..?" Agastya explains standing in front of me.

"Tell me what you were doing yesterday? The whole day? Huh? I want an alibi or some solid proof of it." Arnav again pushes Agastya standing in front of me like a shield.

My drink was spiked?

That would explain a lot about why I did what I did last night. I look up at Agastya over Arnav's shoulder it was hard but I catch his eyes as he begs for someone to understand him, and something in me does trust him.

"I do. I trust him." I announce and I watch as Agastya sighs in relief and Arnav's body goes stiff.

"You do? Why? He is the one to give you drink last night." He debates.