Chapter #9 You Should've Known Me By Now.

Tavya's POV

Like the past two mornings, I wake up in a room where the bedsheets were neatly placed.

Untouched.

He didn't come,

Again!

I should be immune to seeing his bed empty, right? It's been three nights that he hasn't been home. It's not like I miss him or something.

Because I literally don't!

It breaks me that maa is troubled because of him. She is worried about her 'baba', and sir is unaware of such love for him. Him being heedless, irresponsible, didn't call anyone in the mansion. His companion on the trip are his friends and they kept Mrs Malhotra updated.

At least they are responsible.

Since his friends are with him, I doubt he will come before partying his brains out. Maa is still worried for him but I'm not, his friends proved their worth to me with the simple act.

But the same night, I'm working with the dishes and keeping them away in racks. I hear the sound of metal jingling. The front door open to revealing none other than the 6 ft beast, my maa cares about.

I huff at the sight of him, trying to make out if he is home drunk, but instead, his steps are of confidence with power and of course grace.

He still supports a black shirt hugging his broad shoulders styled with grey dress pants the matching blazer of which hung by two of his fingers over his shoulder. It looked like he was ready for yet another meeting. His hairs messy, like he ran his hands through them a lot of times.

Still managing to look messed in a handsome kind of way!

His eyes were another story though.

They were red, not with alcohol but with lack of sleep. His eyes justified just how much tired he is. His hands fisted, not in anger but to maintain his demeanour of a tough businessman.

The realization of which pricks my heart, tugging me to see through all that he doesn't show.

I advert my gaze when his eyes met mine, and dive in to serve him dinner. I warmed up the food and take all the dishes towards the dining room.

Sitting alone at the dining table, he awaits me. His black shirt's top buttons undone, giving a view of his perfectly sculptured chest. The sleeves rolled up to his elbow and his strong, muscled arms fully at display.

My heart hammers loudly in my chest for some enigmatic reasons.

I force my eyes on the food and serve him. He as usual keep his eyes on the phone, looking at something that from afar looked like some presentation.

Ohh and he has my dream phone! Since Asees didn't have an iPhone that phone is still a mystery for me. Well, it's functions, that is.

I know how it looks and it was love at first sight when I saw the iPhone 6 plus. I already had Google to answer me with the functions. I don't care whether iPhone 10 released. Because I don't love its body, 6 plus on the other hand have a super sexy body!