Chapter# 35 If You Guys Want We Can Come Back Later!

Tavya's POV

Before I could think I almost lunged myself on him. My arms wrap around his neck and legs on his waist. His powerful body wasn't prepared for me and absorb the fall, hands steadying me as they band on my waist and upper back.

Before he can overcome the shock of us falling, I kiss his lip. Full force. It takes him a second to compose himself but when he does he pulls me closer to himself like there was any space left. Tears fall from my eyes.

Leaving no time for me to breath in happiness, he push my face to him and kiss me so desperately that have weaken my eyes. I moan feeling the taste of him. He smiles in between and deepens the kiss while caressing the side of my waist with his free hand. Pulling away slowly, we pant hard while our eyes remain closed.

"This is the magic you do, every time I see you." He leans his forehead on mine. "There's nothing more stronger than my urge to kiss you so deeply to make you forget your own name. You just make me so... crazy, Tavya. Trust me that I want to be this crazy all my life." he whispers slowly.

I could feel his body heat in the cold night air. I could smell his wonderful heady scent. I could feel the buzz of electricity in the air between us. My heartbeat and my body temperature rise. I could see hunger and longing in his captivating eyes as he stares down at me. He lifts a hand to touch my face. It's just a ghost of a touch and I almost sway into it. Our faces are just a few inches away from each other. The tip of our nose are almost touching.

"I want to be worthy of you." he says and looks as if he is scolding himself. As if there is a invisible chain pulling him. With another tortured look his mouth takes mine in a fierce hungry kiss. My body responds immediately before my brain could process that he's kissing me.

My mouth opens on his onslaught and his tongue enters my mouth. His exploring tongue touches mine, heat and passion flares. Like a bomb just detonated inside of me.

I return his desperate kiss. Our lips, you tongue and teeth warring against each other.

Wild and uninhibited

Shivers of pleasure ran down my body. His strong hands gathering me closer, molding me to his heated body as if he can't get close enough. He kisses me as if taking the first breath of oxygen after being underwater for a long time. My whole body is buzzing with pleasure I've never felt before. This felt right. So right!

I tighten my arms around his neck and bring him closer so I could kiss him with equal passion. While I try to pull away, he steals another. Making me smile at the gesture.

When he leaned his forehead against mine. I feel like something clicked into place. Like a missing piece in a puzzle finally found its place.

"I love you." I murmur, his head pull away, eyes bore into my head as I duck my head, look down at his shirt as I'm still on his lap.

Goosebumps arise on my hand and I could do nothing but look away my hair help me from his gaze by covering my face for me, hiding it from his eyes.

I feel grateful because I didn't want him to see the effect he have on me. My lips never trembled like this before, my cheeks never reddened like this, my hair never rose out of its seat, and my body never shuddered like this. My nerve never sent electric shock like this, my body was betraying me, it didn't want me. But him. I close my eyes shut, bitting my lips.

I feel a cool hand on me, sending shivers down my body. I go limp, not knowing what to do or say.

He cups my chin and slowly make me look at him. His handsome face softening as he smiles at me. His dark eyes flicker between mine. Searching for the answer to his question. Like my words have power over him.