Chapter One

Peace and balance was restored to Etheria, all people rejoiced at the defeat of Horde Prime, and the return of magic to Etheria. The Heart was gone, and no one threatened the planet, especially not with She-ra hanging around to keep watch.

While the peace was great and all, but the number one thing that made Adora happy was that she had her best friend back, Catra. Obviously Catra was still struggling with the whole "being a good guy" thing, The Horde taught her to hate princesses, now she had to completely disregard a lifetime of training to make friends with them, but Adora knew she could do it.

"Hey, Adora," Adora drifted from her daydream to the sweet sound of Catra's voice,"Bo and Glimmer want us in the planning room, you coming?" Catra held out her hand to the blonde, who happily took it and stood up,"of course!"

Things were weird between them, there was some kind of unspoken words, like they both had something to say to one another, but just couldn't. Granted Adora did almost die from The Heart tearing her apart, but...she didn't know, Catra just seemed off to her.
Adora stopped in the hallway and looked to Catra."Catra?" she asked,"are you doing okay? You've been pretty off lately. What's bothering you?"
"Yeah I'm doing fine," Catra giggled,"just trying to figure out the whole liking princesses thing. Still pretty hard even when my best friend is a princess."
The word best friend seemed to send a pain through Adora's entire body.
"I totally get it, it's a big process to go through."

Once in the planning room, Bow shut the door behind the two and all 4 took a seat at the large table.
"Alright, team!" Glimmer smiled at everyone,"things on Etheria are great, Horde Prime and Hordak's final soliders have been taken out, there is no more war to be seen on this planet!" She slammed her hands on the table,"but I now want to see peace through the whole galaxy. We have a ship, we have She-ra, we are bound to make some statements on colonies that still think they're ruled by Horde Prime."
"Shouldn't the other princesses be in here with us? They might wanna come along too," Adora leaned forward in her chair, glancing at the purple haired girl.
"They would be coming along, however a smaller group of people is less threatening than a group that looks the size of a small armada. That's where us 4 come in." Glimmer typed a couple things on the planning board and a large planet appeared in the hologram in front of them.
"This is the planet we are headed for. A former colony of Horde Prime's known as Helios. Itll take a couple days to get there, but about halfway we have to stop at this planet here," she swiped the planet and a smaller one appeared,"this smaller planet was liberated by the Star Siblings, its known as Lythos. Here we can find the fuel crystals we need to finish the journey to Helios and back to Etheria."

Bow, Adora, and Catra nodded.
"So do we have any Intel on the Lythos people? Are they going to be fine with some random ship from another planet landing on their surface?" Catra twitched her tail slightly, standing up to head over to the hologram,"personally if we're stopping on some random planet, I would like to know about its people."
"The people of Lythos have been documented to be peaceful and welcoming of other worldly travellers. Even after Horde Prime controlled them, they just recently opened their planet to outsiders again," Bow stood from his chair and walked over to the other two females,"we need to do the same again,this is our chance to let other worlds know that Etheria welcomes all to her surface." Bow held his hand out, palm towards the floor and smiled at the other three,"best friend squad road trip?" Adora jumped out of her seat and ran over to them, putting her hand on top of Bow's.

"Best friend squad road trip."

------------------------------------------------------------------