Chapter Three: Pizza Date

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL CONTENT BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN, IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE, FEEL FREE TO SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER)

The blonde man chuckled,"You know, I haven't even thought about that." He tapped on his chin,"would pizza be okay?"
"Oh I dont know, I was think more filet mignon with a side of sauteed mushrooms and a nice glass of vintage 1946 red wine," Yoruichi glanced at Kisuke who now was giving her a questioning glance.
"I'm just kidding, pizza is fine. As spoiled as I was I definitely had plenty of pizza in my time."
They both laughed. Kisuke ordered the pizza for delivery and sat down on the couch, putting his arm behind her on the couch. Yoruichi could tell that he was testing how far he could go, seeing if she was interested in him, she'd been through these rodeos before. She scooted closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder, prompting him to move his arm down so it was now on her shoulders.
"Hey uh.." she said,"thanks for letting me stay over. I have no idea where I'd be if you hadn't offered."
"Yeah no problem," he smiled down at her,"figured a pretty girl like you shouldn't be staying at some random guys house."
"Well I kind of already am. I barely even know you. So who is Kisuke Urahara?"

Kisuke slid his hand under her chin and tilted her head up."I can be whoever you want me to be." He leaned in and pressed their lips together, sending a spark of heat through Yoruichi's body. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him even closer, returning the fire back onto his lips. Their lips started moving in unison, Yoruichi pulling at Kisuke's hair as he laid her down onto her back, his hands sliding up under her shirt. Slowly they slid up, and up, and around her back to her bra.

DING DONG

The two pulled apart at the sound of the doorbell, both of them panting, drool running down Yoruichi's chin.
"I guess I better get that," Kisuke laughed, hopping off the couch and running to the door.

"Ok thanks," Kisuke closed the door and jogged back to the sofa, laying the box of pizza on the coffee table."I got pepperoni, is that cool? I didnt ask if you were vegetarian or anything."
"Pepperoni is fine," Yoruichi smiled at him, opening the box to snag a piece before leaning back on the couch,"I could never be a vegetarian, meat is just too awesome." She winked at him, earning her a blush and him looking away.
"I just love the way meat tastes in my mouth, when it's all hot and juicy."
Kisuke's hands tightened on his pants and he let out a sigh,"how about we save that kind of talk for later? I can tell you're interested," he glanced over at her and smirked,"its best to save that for dessert."
Yoruichi licked her lips and leaned over to him, pressing a couple small kisses to his neck,"aww, you're no fun."

It may have been a large pizza, but it was a small compared to them. Both Kisuke and Yoruichi devoured the whole thing within only a few minutes, leaning back on the couch together with their now full stomachs.
"That was so good. What pizza place did you get that from?" The Shihoin asked, patting her stomach.
"Soul Society Bar and Grill," he responded,"best pizza and burgers in town."
"Damn they got burgers? I'm always down for a big ol slab of ground beef between some brioche buns."
The two of them sighed, Kisuke resting his hand on top of Yoruichi's.
"Hey," he looked down at her and smiled,"I'm gonna take a shower. You wanna join me?"
Yoruichi chuckled and slapped his chest,"you just want me to join you so you can not only see me naked, but to also try and fuck me in the shower."
"And is that a no?"
"Fuck you, I'll shower with you." She smiled and stood up, taking his hand as she helped him to his feet.

The couple made their way up the stairs into Kisuke's large master bathroom, complete with not only a jacuzzi bath tub, but a separate clear glass stand I'm shower.
"Your pick, shower or bath," he said.
"Hmm, I'm not one for sitting in my own filth so I'll go for the shower."
The blonde man started undressing first, pulling his shirt off to uncover a toned, hair covered chest. He wasn't super hairy, but it was just right to where it made Yoruichi shake with excitement. She just wanted to see what was in those pants of his, he was mister cocky, so she wanted to see how big his "ego" really was.
Yoruichi followed suit, unbuttoning the blouse she had been wearing under her suit, exposing her black lacy bra.
"Now that's a sight to behold," Kisuke smiled,"you have such a beautifully toned stomach, and I bet your chocolate skin is just as soft there as anywhere else." Yourichi blushed, reaching behind herself to unhook her bra, letting it fall to the floor. She covered her breasts slightly, looking away from him and blushing more. She was in no way self conscious about her body, if fact she thought she had the hottest bod in the world, but something about him made her so nervous.
"Come on now, you're beautiful," Kisuke walked up to her, resting his hands on her arms and pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead,"just let me see those beauties, princess."