The Red-Nosed Reindeer

Even if i die, you keep living okay? Live to see the end of this world, and to see why it was born. Live to see why a weak girl like me ended up here... And the reason you and I met.
-Sachi

"Here's to us, the Moonlit Black Cats! Cheers everyone!"

We lifted our glasses up and they collided.

"Cheers!" We all shouted.

They all looked at Kirito and me.

"I've got another one, here's to the guys who saved our lives. To Y/N and Kirito!"

"To Y/N and Kirito!"

Me and Kirito looked at each other and lifted our glasses up.

"Cheers..." we said half heartedly.

They started thanking us.

"I can't tell you how scared I was. And it made me so happy when yous came to save us."  Sachi says in a shy manner as she wipes a stray tear from her eye.

"Um Kirito, Y/N sir. I hope I'm not out of line asking this but I was wondering what level you two are at?"

We looked down.

"Level 20 or so." Kirito answered and I nodded when in reality I was level 45 and Kirito was level 40.

"That isn't too different from ours. It's really amazing that your a duo." Keita fan boys.

"Keita, you don't need to be so polite." Kirito said.

"Yeah, were not that different from you. So I don't see the point in treating us any different than you do your other teammates." I explained.

"Plus being a duo means we're always out targeting isolated enemies." Kirito continues on. I laugh as he continues "Its not really efficient."

"It really isn't."

"Oh... Oh, I see." Keita stutters. "In that case, Kirito, Y/N, what would you think about joining our guild? Our mace wielded Tetsuo, is the only one we can put up front right now."

"And then we've got Sachi."
He pats the head of the shy girl from before.

"I was thinking of having her switch to sword and shield

"I was thinking of having her switch to sword and shield. That way, she can fight on the front lines. But the thing is, she says she's not sure she can handle it. If you join us, maybe you'd be able to teach her a few things."

"Oh come on, I'm fine. I'm not that useless." Sachi says shyly.

"Seriously, you can't just put me up front I'd be terrified." She says.

"It's no big deal, just hide behind your shield. You've always been a scaredy cat."

Sachi sigh in disgrace and the others laugh at her.

"We always joke around like that. You see, in real life we all go to the same high school and are members of the computer club. But, if your worried about fitting in with us. Don't, as far as I'm concerned you two are already part of our group, Right?"