Weapons, Awesome!

Violet's Pov:

"Where the fuck are they!" Noah screamed as someone knocked on the door, Jason rushed to open it, "Hey" Said a familiar voice "HAYLIE PIPER!" Coffee yelled, Noah rushed to hug Haylie, as I hugged Piper I looked at Haylie, her ears where pink, and so was her face, What do I do!? she mouthed, I shrugged, as she pulled away, "What happened to both of you!?" Ethan yelled "Are you hurt?" Piper giggled "No we are not hurt, and what we went to do well-" Haylie quickly interrupted her  "That's personal and she told me to do it!" Piper huffed "I needed you" she protested "Of course you did!" Haylie agreed.

Ethan's Pov:

As always, we wen't to give our daily speech "Well now, tomorrow is the day" Coffee remembered "So we all have to get ready, we need weapons, we need strength, so everyone, rest eat and drink, if you feel hurt, we have the healer here" I raised my hand "We will need weapons, as Coffee said, who here can make some" A boy in the crowd raised his hand "I can turn anything into well anything" He offered "That works" Jason said "Start working on that the" Haylie's eyes opened "I WANT A SPEAR!" she yelled "please?" she said when Piper gave her a death look, kid grabbed a bag, inside where rocks, "i'll work now" he said and went to turn the rocks into weapons, "Well then, everyone practice and rest" Nico announced, everyone nodded and went back to work, and then it hit me, "Oh shit.." next to me was Nico "Did you see it too?" he asked me "Was that a ghost.." I asked him "it wasn't a ghost it was..a spy.." now, your probably wondering, what did I see? well it's very weird to explain, it was a dark shadow, floating, it's eyes where metallic eyes with no pupils, it wasn't a kind of ghost with no legs and no ands, it had the shape of a human, but there was nobody around "weird.." Nico muttered "Yeah, weird" I agreed "We should get going now, we have to tell the others about the spy" nice ordered "But how do you know it's a spy?" I asked "Well what else would it be?" I thought about that, it could be a animatronic, eh it was a spy "Oh well, let's go." I said. At the house I saw piper, she had two guns in her hangs "Awesome!" she cried, Jason had a gold sword "Nice" I turned to Coffee who had a knife in her hand, she didn't say anything but she grinned, probably wondering what she could do with the knife, Noah got no weapon (probably because he could she shift into well, anything and the was enough weapon) but he had armor, he changed into a horse and into a gorilla and his armor was still there while he was an animal "Oh yeah!" he said Amira had a large shield, which was sparkling with electricity, her eyes where glowing blue so i guessed she was using her energy to make it like that, Violet had a manubalista, it was charged so I didn't dare get close to it, just as any normal ballista, she looked at it "I like it" she decided Leo had a big iron bat, I could of confused his with Harley Quinn if it wasn't well, him. "Where are our weapons?" Nico asked "Ohh" Haylie thought, she had a big thing laced to her back, it looked like a quiver, but bigger and full of spears "here " she grabbed something from the table behind her, she grabbed a bow and some arrows "Ethan, this is for you" she said the turned to the table again, she had a giant hammer "and this Nico, is for you" I felt the bow and quiver, the bow was light, I was good at archery so i could get used to that "I'm going to go practice she decided" she grabbed one of her spears and trowed it, it landed in a picture of Donald Trump, right in the nose "Nico" she decided, she grabbed the spear and went to the target room, "I'll go practice too" I said "And you should all do that to" I went to the archery room and found Haylie throwing spears at a target she kept trowing, there where about twenty spears in the target and then she threw another, it hit the center "Yes!" she cried with excitement, then she grabbed a spear and started practicing with it in hand "Why? aren't they too trow?" I asked her "Spears are made so that one can fight with them in hand and you can also trow them in some situations, that's why I like them" she explained "Nice I grabbed my bow from the quiver and grabbed an arrow I shot, it was close to the center but it didn't quite hit it, "Concentrate, make sure the arrow is pointing straight at the center, relax your arms" she said calmly I did what she said, I loosened my arms and pointed the arrow "Aim" Haylie reminded me "Shoot!" she yelled, I did, I shoot and it hit the target "Thanks!" I cried "No problem" she said "I'll go back to training now" 

A/N: gods this is getting  boring isn't it? well I don't really know, but oh well.