Confession

Coffee's Pov:

After all the war we had to go back to our little hut as all the other kids went back home, I couldn't believe how long it had been since I had discovered I had powers. Everything was fine until, "Hey guys" said a familiar voice as we where eating, I turned around to find Violet smiling ay us, Piper gasped, the others did too "VIOLET!" I cried as we all ran to hug her. When we finally let go I found that the little boy was behind her, the same boy there was when she 'died'. Violet explained that that little boy could bring someone back to life once a week, she had mentored him and become his friend. The little boy had decided to bring her back to life, and now here she was back with us.

Violet's Pov:

Dying sucked! That what I have to say about that, I don't really know what happened when I died. My mind went blank, mu spirit floated to a place with familiar faces. There where the kids who had died in battle, the after being there for what seemed like ten seconds (Which according to Michel (The kid who had saved me) had been an hour) I gasped and found myself alive, it was too much for me to accept that Ethan had betrayed us, he seemed to innocent for it. 

Noah's Pov:

Well someone probably explained what happened with Violet so we're just gonna say-she's back- Anyways for some reason I felt like it was the right time to tell Haylie I liked her (Yes I like Haylie big bloody deal) So I told Leo and Jason that i was, they both said they where going to confess to their crushes too (Y'all probably know who they are 7w7) Anyways we agreed to do it all at the same place in different times, I chose under a cherry blossom tree, since I thought they where beautiful, so we agreed on that. I asked Haylie to meet me there and rushed to the tree. She came walking slowly towards it. In a matter of seconds she was next to me, waiting for me to talk "Haylie" I started "I ave a confession to make" she nodded, telling em to go on "I like you Haylie" I said then looked down at the floor, Haylie tucked my shoulder, her face had a tear "I like you too Noah, but not like that, this few day's, I've notices something different.." she hesitated as if wondering is she should tell me "Noah, I think I'm not straight.." she confessed. My head swarmed with thoughts "I-in what do you m-mean?" I manages "Noah..I'm lesbian"

A/N: HEY PEEPS! Cliff hanger, there will be a confession part two dont worry XD Welp goodbye my peeps ;)