Beautiful Bun

Marinette got up 10 minutes late for school. She screamed and ran into the bathroom. "Tikki WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY???" Marinette yelled in horror. "Marinette..what wr-" Tikki started off. "WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY??? TELL ME." Marinette ran around in circles very worried. "Well, you went on a date-" Tikki started off again. "WHAT?! I THOUGHT THAT WAS A DREAM! NOOOOOOO!" Marinette cried. Marinette wasn't focusing on her hair because she was too busy worrying about her date with Adrien last night. She ended up doing a messy bun. (Which looked paw-some on her!) Tikki noticed her hair and smiled at it because of how beautiful it looked on her. She brushed her teeth and ate breakfast as fast as she could. She ran inside the limo and sighed for how late she was. When she came out of the limo, everyone was amazed by her bun. Marinette, herself didn't notice that messy bun of hers. "Your hairstyle looks good today, Girl! " Alya said amazed. "Yeah, same as always!" Marinette said still not noticing. Alya was confused. "Same as always?" Alya thought. Alya didn't care about what she thought. Luka walked towards Kagami and started talking to her. While Adrien noticed her talking to Alya, Adrien blushed at her bun and her new look. Marinette needed to go to the bathroom for a sec and after using the bathroom she finally noticed the bun. "What? WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HAIR???" Marinette yelled. Tikki said," You were so busy thinking about the date that YOU did a bun, but it's a BEAUTIFUL bun so don't take it off." Marinette said finally calmly, " Maybe I could try it on me for a day.." Tikki nodded and went out of the bathroom. Marinette smiled at her new look as well. It was a BEAUTIFUL bun!