Old Relationship

Marinette jumped into her bed, thinking and thinking...she wasn't thinking about Adrien, she was thinking about Luka...when she thinks about Luka, she starts thinking about Kagami, when she thinks about Kagami, she thinks about......Adrien's old relationship. 

She covers her eyes with her hands, she started thinking about what would when she was gone. 

"Did Adrien kiss her? Did he almost? Is he still in love with her? Did she kiss him?" She thought to herself, worried. 

"I-I don't understand...does he love me or her?" she questioned herself over and over again.  

She turned and turned on her bed then put a pillow on her face. "Ugh..." She groaned.

She got up and went for a shower.

At Dinner, Marinette's mom and dad stared at her worried face and seeing her mumble to herself. "Sweetie, are you alright?" He questioned her. She faced towards him and sighed.

She fake smiled and gave a thumbs up. "Don't worry about me, I'm fine!" She looked back at her own dinner plate. 

Then they went back doing their own business. 

She sighed and put her dish away and walked to her bedroom.

"These thoughts wouldn't go away, it's even making my mom and dad curious!" She said to herself with anger. 

She sighed at got in her bed and set herself to sleep