Bad Felix!

"HEY!" Marinette yelled at Felix. "BAD FELIX! I DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU!" "Sorry...I did-" Felix started off. "I can't believe he touched me!" Marinette thought to herself as she walked away. She bumped into Luka and fell into Luka's arms...she blushed like crazy. "S-sorry.." Luka studdered. "I-It's f-f-fine..." Marinette studdered. Marinette turned around seeing Felix and glared at him. "I-I've gotta go! See ya!" Marinette ran to Alya in a rush and toke a deep breath..."ALYA!!! CAN I COME OVER?!!" Marinette said with a bit of yelling. Adrien decided to talk to Marinette from the other day. Before he could talk to her everyone heard a stomp coming from the other side of the school. He had to transform into Catnoir! He ran the other way to transform. So did Marinette. Ladybug and Catnoir met again and fought. Felix gave Ladybug a headache, just thinking about him made it even worse. 

After the fight, Catnoir asked for a night with her but Ladybug had to scam to "do some work." She left him and he left after 5 seconds. After Ladybug transformed back into Marinette she walked off and saw Felix, Felix saw her too. "hey Marinette, can I talk to you?" Felix said. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU KISSED ME!! BAD FELIX!!" Marinette screamed. She ran home and locked the door, she unlocked it when it was time for dinner and wrote on her diary and went to sleep.