4.

My 5th grade cousin and his friend were interviewed on the radio bc of a business they started, I'm so proud 🥺🥺
______________________________________________________________________

"Choi Soobin?" Yeonjun said, staring at the tall boy. "Ah. There you are." Soobin said, finally noticing Yeonjun. "How was your date with Beomgyu?" Soobin smiled at Yeonjun, he knew it wasn't a date, he just wanted to joke around. "It was good." Yeonjun replied, he knew Soobin was joking and decided to joke along with his joke. Soobin however, didn't realize Yeonjun was joking too. "Wait, so it was seriously a date?" Soobin practically yelled. He felt jealous but didn't know why. Yeonjun wondered why Soobin didn't notice it was a joke. They had barely met that morning, why would it be a "date"? But Yeonjun thought about it for a while. If he told Soobin it was a date and that they were going out, would he leave him alone? If he could get away from Soobin first, he could find a way to get Beomgyu to stay away from him and he would finally be alone. "Yeah we went on a nice, long date. We're going out now." Yeonjun lied, carrying out his plan. Soobin looked at the older boy. He didn't really know how to feel, he felt positively about Yeonjun, but he wasn't as upset as he thought he would be when he heard that Yeonjun and Beomgyu were dating. It seemed like what he thought was love towards Yeonjun was actually just a friend kind of love. "Well then, Choi Yeonjun, let's be friends." Soobin said, holding out his hand for Yeonjun to shake. At this point, Yeonjun was tired of trying to stay introverted, no matter how hard he tried, he was being forced to be around people. The boy decided he would finally make some friends, and not end up regretting it. "Sure then, let's be friends." Yeonjun said, shaking Soobin's hand.

The next morning, Yeonjun headed to school more gloomily than normal. He wasn't necessarily excited to now have "friends". He walked towards his locker to see everyone staring and whispering about him. He listened in on the conversations people were having.

"He's dating Choi Beomgyu!"

"Yeah, I heard they went on a date yesterday."

"Wow, I thought Yeonjun only called Beomgyu handsome to flatter him."

How did people hear about the conversation between the boy and Soobin? Well, of course, like the reason Yeonjun didn't go to the café with Soobin, there's always some fan or stalker around Soobin. Being handsome must be hard.

Yeonjun decided to ignore the people chattering about him and just get along with his day, until he felt his arm being pulled somewhere. By the time he was able to process the situation, he realized he had been pulled into a closet, and the one who pulled him inside was... Choi Beomgyu? "What happened? Why is everyone saying that we're going out?" Beomgyu said with his arms crossed. Yeonjun couldn't think of any to say in response without sounding self-absorbed. "Look, it's a little too late to fix it now, so let's just go along with it! We can fake date!" Yeonjun said enthusiastically. "What is this? Some sort of fan fiction?" Beomgyu said sarcastically. He knew things like this would only work in movies or stories. "Well, let's make it our fan fiction." Yeonjun said, grabbing Beomgyu's hand. He pulled him out of the room and to face everyone. "Everyone, may I have your attention? I have an announcement to make." Yeonjun said loudly to grab everyone's attention. Everyone turned towards Yeonjun as he pulled Beomgyu closer to him.

"Choi Beomgyu is the only man for me."

___________________________________________________________________

I added a reference to 'Extraordinary You' bc it's a great k-drama 🥺❤️ this was just a short ep. hehe!