5.

Taehyun & Kai will be introduced soon :) I just don't know how I'll add them in yet hehe
____________________________________________________________________________
"Choi Beomgyu is the only man for me."

Everyone yelled and cheered hearing Yeonjun's statement. Their whole school was full of cheesy romantics, the new "couple" was all the talk. Yeonjun pulled Beomgyu away from the whole situation, he knew for sure Beomgyu would be flustered after that. He wasn't wrong, Beomgyu was blushing like crazy. When the two finally made it to a private location, Yeonjun started talking. "You look like a tomato." Yeonjun chuckled, staring at Beomgyu's face. "What? No! I hate tomatoes!" Beomgyu said, crossing his arms. "I think it's cute when you blush though." Yeonjun said, winking at Beomgyu. Beomgyu's face continued to become a darker shade of red every time Yeonjun spoke. "Stop it! Why did you bring me here? I thought we were finished talking already!" Beomgyu said, hiding his face. Yeonjun honestly couldn't think of a reason, other than, 'I knew you'd be embarrassed and I brought you here so no one would see your embarrassed face.' Yeonjun knew saying that could possibly upset Beomgyu, so he changed the subject. "Do you have my clothes that I let you borrow? I'll take them back if you have them." Yeonjun said, smiling softly at Beomgyu. Yeonjun smiled to make Beomgyu feel at pace, but it seemed like almost everything Yeonjun did made Beomgyu blush more and more. "W-Well of course I don't have them! They have coffee stains on them so I asked my mom to wash them while we were at school, which is why I said I'd come see you after school instead of giving them to you during school! I'm washing them and everything! I can't believe I'm making such an effort for you!" Beomgyu stuttered as he defended himself. He had only recently realized he had a crush on Yeonjun, and as much as he wanted to act cool in front of him, all he could do was panic. Yeonjun, on the other hand, became as red as Beomgyu when he was reminded that Beomgyu would come over that day. "Haha! Look! You're so red now!" Beomgyu said, giggling. Beomgyu giggled in a way that made Yeonjun's heart flutter. Why was he so soft for Beomgyu? Yeonjun mentally slapped himself.

"Stop it Yeonjun! You don't like him...

..right?"

Yeonjun ran away from Beomgyu while lost in his thoughts. "Hey! Where are you going?" Yeonjun heard Beomgyu yell. Yeonjun had never felt this way, he didn't know anything about love. He needed to vent everything, his newfound thoughts that could be feelings for Beomgyu, his nervousness, everything. The only problem? He didn't have any friends to vent to. Until, the most unlikely hero stepped in. Screams filled up the hallways as Yeonjun saw Soobin walking towards him. "There you are!" Soobin said, staring at Yeonjun. "Oh Soobin! You're finally here!" Yeonjun smiles looking at Soobin. He was Choi Soobin, he would know a lot about love, right? "Soobin! I need to talk to you!" Yeonjun said, grabbing Soobin hand and running away with him. At this point, Yeonjun could be an actual athlete because of all the running he was doing that day. After a while, Yeonjun and Soobin found a place far away from Soobin's fans. "Why did you need to talk to me, friend?" Soobin said, smiling at Yeonjun. "Okay so.." Yeonjun vented everything to Soobin, the part about fake dating Beomgyu, him announcing that Beomgyu was his man, the part about him getting nervous around Beomgyu, and the part about him thinking he liked Beomgyu. "So, what do you think?" Yeonjun said, desperate for answers. Soobin, however, wasn't responding, it was so much to take in. When Soobin managed to process everything Yeonjun had just said, his smile grew from ear to ear. "Someone's in love!" Soobin said, pinching Yeonjun's cheeks. "I-I can't be! You were in love with me at one point, weren't you? How did you realize you weren't actually in love with me?" Yeonjun said in a panic. Soobin started to blush at the mention of his 3-hour crush. "Well in my defence, I was lonely, so I thought I liked you!" Soobin said, trying to turn away from Yeonjun. "Ahaha! That must be it! I'm just lonely, I don't like him!" Yeonjun said, trying to calm himself down. Soobin turned back towards Yeonjun. "Nope. Trust me, you're whipped for him." Soobin said as he ruffled Yeonjun's hair. "Am I really?" Yeonjun pouted while staring at Soobin. Soobin giggled at Yeonjun's sudden cuteness. "Yes, you like him and he probably likes you too. Go plan your wedding now." Soobin joked. "What? Why are you thinking about marriage? Aish! I just can't believe I have a crush on someone. This is my first time having a crush, Soobin!" Yeonjun said, hiding his face. Soobin patted his back. "Don't worry, I'll help you get him. He'll definitely fall for you too."

And Yeonjun didn't even try disagreeing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Now Soobin & Yeonjun are working together, for mission: make Beomgyu like Yeonjun :)